The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What happened to Keslers A? Unbelievable

TrevorLinden4ever

LMAO oh man you are priceless. The guy has 5 body checks and a ton of shots on goal, and he is not a leader on the ice ?

He takes a ton of bad shots from bad areas the have little or no chance of becoming a scoring chance, he's selfish would rather try to go through three guys then pass to an open teammate. I don't think he's a leader on or off the ice, not a leader we want anyway.

Oh and you're a player? Do you witness all this stuff? Ya didn't think so. So really you have no clue. Nobody really knows unless you are a player or a coach and have seen this stuff.

judging character is a strength of mine. i've known ryan kesler was a horrible douchebag for a decade. he's proven me right time and time again and never done anything to prove me wrong.

he has a terrible personality.

Oh and you're a player? Do you witness all this stuff? Ya didn't think so. So really you have no clue. Nobody really knows unless you are a player or a coach and have seen this stuff.

I'm pretty sure that was somewhat his point - that players do a lot off the ice that we dont see.

So what are you trying to argue....

judging character is a strength of mine. i've known ryan kesler was a horrible douchebag for a decade. he's proven me right time and time again and never done anything to prove me wrong.

he has a terrible personality.

I can assure you right now sonny that judging character is not your strong suit. People who go around judging others and calling them 'douchebags' have issues themselves and thus are not in a position to judge others.

Stop trolling the rest of our fanbase.

Archived