The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Heritage Classic - Sens 4 Canucks 2

Del Rio

louie will go into the hockey hall of fame as the most miss treated superstar in nhl history. gillis is clearly not in charge and the aquallini's are pulling the strings for this puppet. no gm or coach could be so stupid. first they fly to florida to BEG him to come back now this. i though they were building a place where stars want to come well you can kill that with how they have handle there stars. this organization is a joke from the BAD owners down.

just disgraceful and you know who pays (besides louie) .... the fans

sens were better they won.

I really believed this team was just mentally struggling because they had chemistry at the beginning of the year, but I think I'm on board now with others that believe a retool is necessary.

Not because I don't believe this team can't do it, but this team is making the same mistakes EVERY SINGLE GAME, and every post-game they tell the fans what they need to correct, but nothing changes.

I think this team is broken, mentally broken and they need new players to help shift the mindset.

Look at Santorelli, when Santo was going, the team went on a winning streak and ever since he's been injured we haven't been the same.

This squad NEEDS new faces, and I believe those new players will help spark the key players in our lineup.

Ship some out, bring some in.

I really believed this team was just mentally struggling because they had chemistry at the beginning of the year, but I think I'm on board now with others that believe a retool is necessary.

Not because I don't believe this team can't do it, but this team is making the same mistakes EVERY SINGLE GAME, and every post-game they tell the fans what they need to correct, but nothing changes.

I think this team is broken, mentally broken and they need new players to help shift the mindset.

Look at Santorelli, when Santo was going, the team went on a winning streak and ever since he's been injured we haven't been the same.

This squad NEEDS new faces, and I believe those new players will help spark the key players in our lineup.

Ship some out, bring some in.

Few I am not the only one that thinks that this team desperately needs Santorelli because when we were going and playing great this guy was a catalyst. I know he cooled down considerably before he got hurt scoring wise but he was still great defensively and on the PK

Archived