Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CANUCK-EXPRESS

[PGT] Yotes beat nucks

If it wasn't for this team's complete inability to score, or even get a quality chance on goal we'd be somethin' special!!

gillis "we are going in a new direction"

yes, down the standings instead of up!

That made me laugh

Canucks have scored 4 goals in their last 4 games, 8 in their last 8.

Shorty described them correctly.

Listless.

Please trade Kesler, Edler and burrows now while their value are still good well Kesler and edler is trade burrows for bags of pucks

Surprised Gillis was sober enough to do the interview. Guess he's going to be hitting the bottle pretty hard in preparation for the trade deadline.

blaming Torts for the lack of production please this has been happening before Torts got here it's time the players take some bloody responsibility they aren't getting a new coach any time soon

I agree with you there - been this way since the 2011 SCF.

Looking forward to more changes.

Lack was awesome. No problems there.

Players suck. Strip Henrik of C. He doesn't deserve it at all.

I challenge anyone to give me proof as to why Henrik is/should be our captain... (He certainly isn't leading by example)

just end it already. Now I just want the lakes to melt so I can bask in the summer heat on my boat sucking back cold beer after cold beer.

Not surprised to hear they lost.. I'm sure the players feel negative toward this organization right now. Hard to blame them.

If I was on that roster I wouldnt be all the interested either. Anyone who knows anything about anything knows that money is not enough of a motivator for athletes.. Seeing Lu get drappged through this all and all of the extra drama that has been infesting the headspace of this team is just added insult to injury of not winning in what feels like forever.

Glad I'm not in that dressing room..

Predictable.....the players looked void of emotion.....numb and gutted. The remainder of this season could be extremely ugly, but it has to be done.

I hear people getting caught up in this Torts thing. Totally unfair. He's got a bunch of invalids to work with.

Higgins - great great great

Hansen

Burrows

Booth

Archibald

Kassian

Santo

Dalpe

Schroeder

I really have a hard time believing it's come to this. We spend to the cap and this is our punch?

Obviously MG under-rates skill.

This is the worst group of people I'd ever assemble to create an NHL team. They're supporters not concrete members that propel your team. Torts has no options. He's playing it as well as he can.

Please trade Kesler, Edler and burrows now while their value are still good well Kesler and edler is trade burrows for bags of pucks

Kesler and Edler for sure.

Burrows?

I'd be happy for a bag of pucks for him.