The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Yotes beat nucks

CANUCK-EXPRESS

Hmmm...... we have nobody else?

I'm not sure who else could lead by example right now. Sestito? Seems to be the only guy trying out there. (Excluding Lack, but who makes a goalie a captain???) Yeah! Captain Sestito!

Haha to be honest, At this rate Sestito seems like a much better choice for Captain. How does Kesler get stripped of A, meanwhile Hank and Daniel get to keep theres... Just crazy

Hearing Gillis talk about depth makes me frcking mad. He's an idiot, No we don't need depth, we have useless depth, we need skill for the depth to protect you freaking MORON. Repeat your mistakes you freaking fool. I can't understand worrying more about your 3rd line than your first and second line. It makes no sense.

We're all on MG's little ego-vest until it blows up. Clueless, get scoring, than surround with depth. Don't get depth and surround with a process. You don't need nuttin if don't got sumtim.

Frustrasted as heck.

whatever

Daniel out for a while, team struggling to score, call up a 4th liner! Canuck management logic. I aint even mad, Gillis better be selling hard tomorrow. Edler, Kesler, Bieksa, Garrison sell all of them Idgaf. Get tons of draft picks and prospects. let the youth take over.

Hearing Gillis talk about depth makes me frcking mad. He's an idiot, No we don't need depth, we have useless depth, we need skill for the depth to protect you freaking MORON.

Is that what he said??????

If so, Aquilini should've walked right into the interview and fired him on the spot in front of the camera without waiting another minute.

bring on the canucks firesale

gillis and gillman should pull allnighters

lets do this reset proper and unload eveyone

ring those phones gm's

The only was this rebuild we be done properly is if Aquilini fires his idiot GM before he's allowed to make any more trades.

Guys that need new addresses tomorrow are Kesler, Edler, Bieksa, And Hansen. Inject the youth into the lineup and get as many prospects and draft picks as possible. It's getting too damn frustrating to watch these vets get outplayed game after game. Kes and Bieksa are the only guys that give a crap about whats going on around them. MG better make some moves that will set this franchise up 2-4 years from now to be competetive once again. If he could somehow move the Sedins tomorrow, I would be all for it.

Saw this coming, ill cut them slack there minds arent there to much going on.

They lost a brother in Luo, and possibly another in Kesler. They feel its time for a rebuild and it is.

Lack was real good, Luongo knows Lack is going to be something special. Really excited about his future and also Markstrom. Guys at a 8.5 talent score and C to reach his potential on Hockeys Future. http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/jacob_markstrom/

Archived