The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Yotes beat nucks

CANUCK-EXPRESS

Well would you look at that, we still can't store even without Luongo.

For real though Lack was solid. I'm very upset with Luongo getting traded, but I'm excited for the future of Eddie Lack.

Bold prediction, but this guy is going out do Luongo when his career is said and done, and that's with no disrespect to Luongo neither. This guy is the real deal.

Bro I Love the prediction and loved Lui as much as you did.

We both wana see someone just as great come along and take his space. But don't get your hopes too high. Lack is a terrific goalie but to do what Lui did for 8 years would be nearly impossible.

That being said he can do less and help us win a cup if players around him are capable.

Think in about Lui just tears me up. I'm glad lack is the replacement but we are far far farrrr from what we had in 2011 lead by Lui.

If lack out does Lui ... The next 8 years will be the peak of my life.

GO CANUCKS GO ( fire torts )

Is that what he said??????

Yeah, I saw 2-3 times along the way. I swear. Vintage posted it right inbetween the second and third from cdc.com.

I can't believe he thinks that way or he's that bad of an actor. Either way. The lack of legitimate threats to make the Canucks fierce is sad in my op.

lol

If Kesler is traded tomorrow, we will finish with no 20 goal scorers. We're not going to have any 50 point getters regardless. We literally have no first line anymore. We don't even have a second line. There are teams in the AHL with a bigger offensive punch than us. This is literally going to be the worst offensive season in franchise history unless we miraculously start scoring on a 3 goal pace down the stretch -- FACT.

Canucks have a chance to set a franchise record. Fewest goals by the team was 192. They have just 150 through 3/4s of the season. Canucks are on pace for 192.2 goals over the season. Could drop below the pace of 1998-1999 for offensive ineptitude as a team.

Check this stat out.

The lowest GF the Canucks have ever had in a season (not including lockouts) was 192, in 98-99.

We currently have 150 with 18 games left. We need 42 goals in 18 games just to tie the worst offensive season in Canucks HISTORY.

over an hour since the game ended.

only 3 pages on the PGT.

i guess the Bandwagon is emptying pretty damn fast.

I'm here. I'm glad Gillis has seen the light. It's about time the reality of the situation is being acted upon instead of being justified and excused. Rebuilds are not for cowards.

Let's give them a bit of slack, it's been an emotional day with Lui gone. You got to think that the morale in the locker room is pretty low.

A bit of slack? It's not just this game. They've now lost 10 out of the last 11. We don't have to give them slack, they're slacking enough for all of us.

nah,, even if he was on the first flight from phoenix, he'd just be getting into Miami now

Only like a 4 1/2 hr Flight from Phx to Fort Lauderdale...Panthers play in Sunrise, only like 20 min from Fort Lauderdale

Archived