The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday vs. Calgary

jj99

The team is playing some of the most uninspired lack luster hockey I have seen in 20+ years. Its like they are purposely giving the puck away evey chance they get, instead Of making the easy shot they turn and try and pass. I seriously want to see Burrows kassian and Sedin get benched a few games just terrible, I'm convince Sedin must have 20 pound weights on his ankles. Where's the leadership gone. I wish we could call up Bo and Hunter, get them some ice time maybe add some life blood back into the dried up veins of this teams arteries. For the love of god anything would be better then watching what we've been forced to watch these past two months. The Canucks coach and management and players should all be ashamed of their efforts. This is the largest collective team dump I've seen. Stop acting like million dollar babies and show some class and heart. *mic drop out. Feeling better.

Holy crap you guys are negative. You do realize it is still very very possible that we make the playoffs right? Cmon guys

Are you 10 years old? Must be since you live in fantasies and can't accept reality.

Holy crap you guys are negative. You do realize it is still very very possible that we make the playoffs right? Cmon guys

It's possible, but I'll rather take a top 10 pick, then to lose in the first or second round.

I think of all the games we have left, this will be one we can win. Not that it matters anymore, I think they are playing to salvage a little pride at this point. Won't be able to watch this game, probably a good thing though because I'm not sure how much more disappointment I can endure right now. This team is in really sad shape, from the owner down.

Can't wait for CBC Toronto to call-out MG and the team! Should be worth watching. We'll be embarrassed in front of the entire country on national TV - WHICH IS WELL DESERVED!

CBC has bashed the Canucks on national tv for years, where have you been? hiding under a bridge.

Archived