The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dane Fox scores 60th goal

Mackcanuck

Hopefully Luong plays well enough so vancouver can get the 5th overall pick which is really as low as they can go.

Actually they will have a higher chance of getting 1st pick overall as all 14 teams that didn't make the playoffs will have a chance at 1st overall.

Dane Fox just got his 60th goal and 99th point in 63 games for the Erie Otters.

Some real good news would help amid such doom and gloom!

Cole Cassels just ripped a beauty. 69 points in 58 games ...the kids are doing what the big boys can't

Cedarholm is +35!!

Absolutely! Gaunce and Horvat at 63 in 59 and 70 in 50 doing pretty good too. Really looking forward to these guys bringing some energy and enthusiasm to the big team and pushing some of the dead wood out.

In other words, Gillis sucks, the organization can't draft, and Calgary Flames V2.0 here we come!

Imagine if Shinkaruk and Jensen were healthy this year...

In other words, Gillis sucks, the organization can't draft, and Calgary Flames V2.0 here we come!

Imagine if Shinkaruk and Jensen were healthy this year...

If they can bring it to the big league, he will deserve some credit for sure. My concern is more how he is going to deal with the core contracts and NTCs he's handed out to make room and integrate these kids into the lineup.

If they can bring it to the big league, he will deserve some credit for sure. My concern is more how he is going to deal with the core contracts and NTCs he's handed out to make room and integrate these kids into the lineup.

I don't know. It'll be at least three or four years before these youngsters are done their ELC and then RFA contracts. I don't think there's a whole lot of concern about overlap with the existing core - if anything, the gap has been the problem.

Hasn't Jensen been healthy for the most part this season?

Not really. He had a shoulder injury to start the season. In my experience (I've had five serious shoulder injuries) you don't really fully recover from them mid stream. You can play, and be relatively effective, but I think it's one of those things where you get by, but in the end need an offseason to really get back to 100%. I think to some extent this has been the case with Hansen this year as well.

Archived