The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dane Fox scores 60th goal

Mackcanuck

Over ager or not, that is a sick wrist shot he has. Also bear in mind that he may be an over ager, but generally that is really only advantageous if you are a sizably bigger, and stronger player, which is not the case with Mr Fox.

Great vision, really good movement without the puck, deadly accurate shot...he just seems to have really good instincts. If anything he will be getting all the opportunities in the world with Utica next season.

Over ager or not, that is a sick wrist shot he has. Also bear in mind that he may be an over ager, but generally that is really only advantageous if you are a sizably bigger, and stronger player, which is not the case with Mr Fox.

Great vision, really good movement without the puck, deadly accurate shot...he just seems to have really good instincts. If anything he will be getting all the opportunities in the world with Utica next season.

Very good point,(about size).

A lot of comparisons between Dane Fox and Dino Ciccarelli.

Big time goal scorers in the OHL, major injury before draft, un-drafted free agent, similar size and style of play, off ice controversy.

Not saying Dane Fox will be a hall of famer but I would love to see him be a gritty 30 goal scorer. At the very least I think he will be a solid 4th liner.

Absolutely! Gaunce and Horvat at 63 in 59 and 70 in 50 doing pretty good too. Really looking forward to these guys bringing some energy and enthusiasm to the big team and pushing some of the dead wood out.

I think the dead wood is going to go, Management right down to the players. Your point about energy and enthusiasm is what this team needs. The smell of the dead wood needs to be long gone. Nothing can be left to taint who don't know. As of late the 3rd and 4rth line players and call ups are the only ones scoring.

I think we are in for quite the off season.

Hopefully there's a clean slate for the up and comers. They've been exciting to watch.

But he's an overager so he still sux. omg canuck fans getting all excited over nothing as usual!!

So was Tanev, Lack, and Corrado. By the way he is 20 years old. You make it sound like he is 30. 62 goals,118 points in 64 games is not bad for a 20 year old just two years over the average draft age.

Archived