The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] NYI - 03/10/14 - 7:00PM

Strombone1

:) Yes, Burrows is the saint. He's the sole reason I'm going to see the Canucks in FLA this weekend. He's my idol!

Burrows!

Man I was contemplating making the trip to watch Lui play vs Cory then Lui vs nux but I figured I'd tear up and that canucks Lui game would just be a lose lose for me lol.

Tito is a monster. Way to support him all the way....

he was 4th on my like list but has now moved up

previously

Lui

Weise

Edler

Tito

... Two are gone now

Weise has no IQ. I don't get why anyone ever liked him. He tried to play like a 3rd liner here, but he processed the game at an AHL level. He needed to just finish checks.

Sestito makes through the legs passes, passes around at a solid level and finishes his checks.

You pick your fourth liner.

2 points back of Dallas with a win? Might as well fight for that spot. Still need to leapfrog Phoenix and Winnipeg.

if we make it I am 100% sure we exit in the first round (unless Hank and Burr go on a hot streak...). Dont forget we are playing the flames and islanders here.

I would rather get a high pick and build for the future.

Weise has no IQ. I don't get why anyone ever liked him. He tried to play like a 3rd liner here, but he processed the game at an AHL level. He needed to just finish checks.

Sestito makes through the legs passes, passes around at a solid level and finishes his checks.

You pick your fourth liner.

I pick Weise.

Those of you saying we are the next Calgary are clueless. We aren't going to lose every game for a bottom five. The difference between if we make the playoffs or not will only be a couple of picks, so why not try to pull and L.A 2012?

exactly ya a high pick would be nice but every team that makes the playoffs and doesn't win the cup basically should of tanked that year and wasted a year of hockey and end up with a low pick

16 teams make the playoffs you never know who will be the team on top after it is all finished

Archived