The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] NYI - 03/10/14 - 7:00PM

Strombone1

that's the other thing it's nice they are winning 3-0 and won 2-1 against Calgary hard fought shot blocking game but those are guaranteed wins basically

Winnipeg will be a test to see if this team is actually for real and has any chance at making the playoffs and doing damage

We needed to beat Dallas or Phoenix to get me 100% on board. These last two games are nice but lack that same luster a playoff calibre team have. Still really happy so far.

We needed to beat Dallas or Phoenix to get me 100% on board. These last two games are nice but lack that same luster a playoff calibre team have. Still really happy so far.

they got 2 against Anaheim 2 against Colorado 1 against LA unfortunately they are all late in the season

Nucks looking good tonight. I know NYI are not very good, but they are dominating a weaker opponent, which they should be doing. I don't get to see them play much, but since vs a NY team they are on.

Don't know why fans are so negative about the team. They got off to s great start this year, just too many injuries. I hope they don't dismantle the core of the team. They can try to retool with free agent signings and developing their youth. There are 3 ex comets playing tonight, and all are playing well.

Archived