The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Meltdown/Collapse

The Magician

Yes, but both guys played poorly. Still, with so many players underachieving the likeliest problem is the coaching. And Jensen is still a young guy who is going to make mistakes. Henrik, on the other hand, is a major problem. He is getting 7 million next year and looks completely ineffective right now.

He is trying hard and he got 4 hits tonight. But that is the problem. Torts wants Henrik playing like a 3rd liner. But that kills his scoring.

Lack had a bad game but how did the Islanders get so many good chances?

Jensen played poorly? Did you watch the game or just look at the score. The only bad thing he did was tske two penalties and one was a good one.

ugh, just stop

sorry i won't how about the people continually posting they are done with this team stop that's all i am asking and not sure what is so hard to understand about this

i understand venting and frustration hell i am there too but the people that chime in every loss with pathetic joke of a team i am done with this team that crap needs to end say it and move on don't linger on posting it over and over again

sorry i won't how about the people continually posting they are done with this team stop that's all i am asking and not sure what is so hard to understand about this

i understand venting and frustration hell i am there too but the people that chime in every loss with pathetic joke of a team i am done with this team that crap needs to end say it and move on don't linger on posting it over and over again

and I am done with idiots who whine and moan repeatedly about posters saying their done.

No one is impressed.

I don't know how people can watch that disgusting effort and blame the coach. Sorry, but the players are sucking hard. Torts alone couldn't have done that. They were sucking last season under AV, so don't tell me it is only the coach.

The coach is always the easy target.

That collapse in the 3rd is all on the players.

Archived