The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Meltdown/Collapse

The Magician

Gillis may not have his picks playing in the NHL with full seasons under their belts but it's getting close and the young players he has brought in are miles better than what Burke and Nonis managed to get

Lack

Tanev

Stanton

all cost nothing

And you just lost all credibility.

Thats the problem..the players quit on the coach...coach gets fired and players win...get rid of 90% of this weak arsed team

So they played for him in the first and quit in the third to prove a point?

This team plays a solid 60 minutes, they would have won this game.

This.

Stop blaming the coaches. This team is full of quitters.

If 1 or 2 players quit on the team/coach that is one thing... If an entire team quits on a coach.... well I don't know if I would be throwing the players under the bus on that one.

The coach is always the easy target.

That collapse in the 3rd is all on the players.

Kesler said give me the most min of all forwards?

Edler defenders?

Schroeder-6:58

Dalpe-4:50

Archibald-5:22

Sestito-9:35

What kind of coach allows 4 players to have under 10min of TOI? This is absolutely a Torts fail for overplaying the main guys...Hear of Fatigue? Its a major factor in being tired and seeming slow in the 3rd

Hes a joke...AV needed to go but damn Torts has already created a bigger disaster then AV ever could

At least it we didn't give up a 3 goal lead in a game 7! SUCK ON THAT LEAFS!

Honestly, as a fan of both teams, this was equally sickening and depressing... SEVEN GOALS... Time to cry myself to sleep...

(Equality, deleting only the post against the other team while allowing the flaming of another post to stay is quite shameful)

Dear dragonfruits

I find your attitude of thinking your better then everyone else because your an eternal Cheerleader to be far more annoying then objective fans venting...

judging by the up votes, I don't think im alone.

people have different ways of being fans, and responding to crap. please stop crying and criticizing anyone who doesn't share your attitude.

thank you.

not whining i could care less what you and few people think of my attitude i am asking a very very simple question and none of the regulars doing this have yet to respond so i guess i will move on because i am done with the posters that are supposedly done with this team that is what i am truly and honestly done with

Honestly, as a fan of both teams, this was equally sickening and depressing... SEVEN F*#$ING GOALS... Time to cry myself to sleep...

(Equality, deleting only the post against the other team while allowing the flaming of another post to stay is quite shameful)

If you're a fan of both teams, you're just a casual.

Archived