The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boycott the home games or keep supporting the team? (merged)

camerican18

Lets be honest, 2014 has been a joke to be a fan, the Canucks just aren't playing good hockey, they have been the worst team in the league since Jan 1. It's hard to support them. The game against the Islanders is a prime example. They didn't make any trades and there is just no heart anywhere in this organization. Home games are just a waste of money for all game attenders. So should fans start considering boycotting the home games til the end of the season? Or continue to support a failure of a front office and board? Comment your thoughts.

I couldn't go to games, regardless. tickets are just way too expensive. It would probably be cheaper to fly down to Phoenix and see a game down there than to stay in Van and see a game. If the tickets go up again next year, I wouldn't expect more than 14,000 per game...especially if they continue playing like this.

You can still cheer for the Canucks but save your money and watch the game at your home, there is nothing coming out of the front office that shows any will to win, the islanders ticket holders are doing this to show displeasure towards there owners. We should show our displeasure towards nothing happening to make the team better

abandon your team when they need you the most? i don't get it. sure people can be upset but to walk away from the team is just pitiful for them to call themselves fans.

Why bother if all you want is the ups with no downs..

These fans did not deserve the nucks of the last several years

Lets be honest, 2014 has been a joke to be a fan, the Canucks just aren't playing good hockey, they have been the worst team in the league since Jan 1. It's hard to support them. The game against the Islanders is a prime example. They didn't make any trades and there is just no heart anywhere in this organization. Home games are just a waste of money for all game attenders. So should fans start considering boycotting the home games til the end of the season? Or continue to support a failure of a front office and board? Comment your thoughts.

No it isn't. The Canucks are my team and regardless I'll cheer them on.

You can still cheer for the Canucks but save your money and watch the game at your home, there is nothing coming out of the front office that shows any will to win, the islanders ticket holders are doing this to show displeasure towards there owners. We should show our displeasure towards nothing happening to make the team better

Okay...what do you want them to do? Crosbys don't grow on trees.

Come on people, get a grip. Seriously? Leafs fans had to put up with 5+ years of this crap. Get your **** together.

Archived