The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Guess who's #1 ....

SabreFan1

In a recent thread, somebody complained about people who are visitors to CDC that are fans of other teams first. If it wasn't for those of us that consider the Canucks our #2 team then the hardcore Canucks fans wouldn't have bragging rights about being ranked the #1 visited NHL website.

Congrats to CDC!! What makes it even funnier, at least for me, is that Boston wasn't even close. ^_^

The bottom 5 teams are no surprise.

http://www.ontheforecheck.com/2014/3/14/5508202/nhl-team-websites-ranked-traffic-data-page-views-visits-2014-march

P.S. The statistic was derived over a sampling of 1 month's worth of hits, but is representative of the yearly performance.

Seriously, somebody complained about that? Wait... this is CDC. Of course somebody complained about that. :frantic:

Pesonally, I find some of the best conversations on here are with people who primarily follow other teams. I think getting a different perspective from someone is a good thing.

Yes!! We're more obsessive than any other fanbase! So suck it, Nashville Predators fans! In your face, Phoenix Coyotes fan. Nobody, NOBODY is more fanatical than Canucks fans!

....Though I probably shouldn't joke too hard. At least we're winning something this season!

With such a large fanbase you are going to get many different opinions and philosophies.

Even some that think all non-Nuck fans should be banned.

Me, I am all for other teams fans joining in as long as they respect this is a Canucks first site. I've never seen the OP have trouble with that, so any attacks would be unfair.

I do remember having a glut of Chicago fans during the Hansen/Hossa debacle and the Keith attack trying to attack fans and convert us to Hawk love and they were justly banned. That's the difference.

This place has to be first and foremost a sanctuary for fans of the team.

I'm happy we have fans of other teams here if they want to talk hockey without trolling.

What I can't stand are fans if other teams pretending to be Canuck fans.

I like the canucks and will root for them when they aren't playing the not gonna make the playoffs nashville predators,but i'm not pretending to be a fan of the canucks.

Yes!! We're more obsessive than any other fanbase! So suck it, Nashville Predators fans! In your face, Phoenix Coyotes fan. Nobody, NOBODY is more fanatical than Canucks fans!

....Though I probably shouldn't joke too hard. At least we're winning something this season!

why do have to pick on my Preds fans,it's their not fault that they aren't more obsessive about the Nashville predators,if we had something to talk about other than how bad the team sucks at scoring goals or how we have no offense

i did not the Preds shut down their message board,until today,that place was like a ghost town,i think most Preds fans either go to Hfboards or On the Forecheck blog

I have no problem with fans of other teams as long as they remember where they are. If they want to go on and on about their own teams, well, there are fan boards for every team. (Except Nashville? Whoops.)

Can't stand wagon-hoppers, myself, because hey, Pick a team! But that's only because I don't and can't have a backup team. The concept is foreign to me. It's Canucks or nothing. Starting to cheer for another team when that team finally starts playing well is like kissing your sister.

this is funny,i just went to look up the nashville predators message boards and this what i found:

Official Nashville Predators Message Board is currently unavailable
We are currently updating the Predators FanZone. Missing out on the action? Join us on Facebook at:https://www.facebook.com/nashvillepredators , Twitter at: https://twitter.com/PredsNHL and as always on our official site:http://www.nashvillepredators.com

GO PREDS!

I like the canucks and will root for them when they aren't playing the not gonna make the playoffs nashville predators,but i'm not pretending to be a fan of the canucks.

LOL.... no, not you and not the OP. Your usernames make that clear. That's cool. Root for whoever you want to.

It's usually the posters named something like CanuckFan1111 that are the problem.

LOL.... no, not you and not the OP. Your usernames make that clear. That's cool. Root for whoever you want to.

It's usually the posters named something like CanuckFan1111 that are the problem.

Thank you,just wanted everybody to know that i'm not here to disrespect the canucks team or the fans,this is y'alls board and fans from other teams that come here to troll should respect that

Thank you,just wanted everybody to know that i'm not here to disrespect the canucks team or the fans,this is y'alls board and fans from other teams that come here to troll should respect that

I think you've always been very gracious and supportive of your team. It was because of posters like you that gave me my first introduction to Prefs fans in 2011 and it was an eye opener.

SabreFan1 I'm glad to have around because I think that watching Buffalo's rebuild will be fascinating over the next 3-4 years.

There are also some Hawks fans here that ok and Leaf fans who manage to navigate the hate fairly well. That doesn't happen with Oiler fans often.

Archived