94 replies to this topic

#91 drdeath

drdeath

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,919 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

Sign him on the cheap. He was definitely a great player for us, but an injured player doesn't win us any hockey games. He has to stay healthy to get a payday.

seU9GBs.gif

#92 NotaSmartMan

NotaSmartMan

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:13 PM

Having the likes of Santo, Horvat, and Jensen on the team next year makes me excited. Santo has become my favourite player due to his work ethic in such a short amount of time. He has not had the chance to show his stuff in a NHL playoff run, but I can guarantee he will be one of the keys for a long run next year. $2 mil for 2yrs would be a steal for him.

mv69pvh.png

I miss Jennaaaayyy.

#93 canucklehead44

canucklehead44

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,813 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:55 PM

1 year at 3 million or 2 years at 2 million. He is still a bit of an unknown, but he provided much more than just offense for us.

I say 1 year at 3 million because we have Horvat, Gaunce, Shinkaruk, and Fox knocking on the doors for the 15/16 season.

I think they will decide at that point who to keep between Mathias, Santorelli, Richardson, Lain and perhaps Schroeder. Kesler also comes into consideration, as well as which players switch to wing etc.
Sig too big.

#94 wshdrvvn

wshdrvvn

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:15 PM

i think we need santorelli. he has no issues playing throughout the line up and is genuinely happy to be here. somewhere around 1 mill on a short term deal, 1 or 2 years, would be ideal. he deserves a little raise for carrying himself like a true pro since signing with the canucks.

#95 Cold Hard Truth

Cold Hard Truth

Comets Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:31 PM

2 years 2 mill
<p>"If you can't beat them in the alley , you won't beat them on the ice." ~ Conn Smythe

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Discussion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.