The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ridiculous Idea that Bo Horvat Will be a 3rd Line Center

BureisBest

Remember when we drafted Kesler and people said at best he'll be a third line checking centre?

If Horvat keeps that nose for the net, and gets to the dirty areas like he does in the OHL. He'll be a beauty.

Kesler is a 2nd line checking centre.

does it really matter what line he's on? he'll be more than capable of playing on the 2nd line.. but it doesn't matter. he'll be a great asset for us for years to come

Yes it matters what line he's on. Look up hodgson, Cody and see how his situation was messed up.

Please be Kesler 2.0, please be Kesler 2.0...

Please be on the level of toews and Bergeron but even better. Playmaking skills are sorely needed along with beast mode scoring and two way checking. Leadership is also sorely needed too.

Yes it matters what line he's on. Look up hodgson, Cody and see how his situation was messed up.

If a player is really a team player, which Bo is, he'll excel in whatever role he is put into. Just like he does in London. He's played third line plenty this season in london, doesn't mean anything.

I feel sorry for Horvat already. Expectations through the roof. If he has a subpar rookie season CDC will chew him up and spit him out. I can already see threads titled: Should have drafted Nichushkin, Horvat a bust?, Gillis should have never traded Schneider, and Should have drafted Domi.

I feel sorry for Horvat already. Expectations through the roof. If he has a subpar rookie season CDC will chew him up and spit him out. I can already see threads titled: Should have drafted Nichushkin, Horvat a bust?, Gillis should have never traded Schneider, and Should have drafted Domi.

For the record, no player gives a crap what we say on CDC.

You really think he doesn't know what to expect? I swear some of you just assume you know things that players don't.

Where do you hear this? Oilers forum? Schneider fan you work with?

Pretty sure most canuck fans know he's the next big thing.

There was a poster suggesting as much in the Horvat Talk thread. Why that should lead the OP to believe a new thread in Canucks Talk is a bright idea, I don't know.

"Somebody said something somewhere else that I don't agree with so I'm going to debate the point in a new thread!"

You really think he doesn't know what to expect? I swear some of you just assume you know things that players don't.

In all fairness just because someone knows what to expect doesn't always mean they will handle it well. In fact in most cases knowing ahead of time makes no difference. If the individual is of strong will and can ignore it they will do it whether they see it coming or not and if they are kind of sensitive and emotional they will likely still show open resentment of it.

Archived