The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] CDC 2014 Mock Entry Draft [Full]

HowYaDrouin

Thanks Mister...nice 8 Picks ...wil be fun :)

I´m a born German in Germany ...i still hope to come over there one time in my live ...its a money thing <_<

Too cool.. Yeah Van City certainly isn't the easiest city to travel to on a tight budget.. How'd you get interested in the Canucks?

Too cool.. Yeah Van City certainly isn't the easiest city to travel to on a tight budget.. How'd you get interested in the Canucks?

1999 i played NHL 1998 on PS1 with a Friend the 1st Time

i chosed the Nucks cuz i allready liked vancouver

Players like Bure , Mogilny and Lumme just became some of my Favourite Players

i started to follow the Nucks Results on CNN Text(i had no internet at home till 2007) , subscribed 2 German Hockey Magazines

to be allways updated about the NHL , bought NHL 2000 for my PS1 , NHL Player Cards (Upper Deck)

and allways met friends who had Internet to check out the NHL Results and specially the Nucks.

2000 i also bought my 1st Nucks Jersey in a Sportsshop.

Then the WCE times began....great Times

Before this i was just into Football(Soccer) and German Hockey...My Hometown had a Team in the Top League at this Times , but i allready followed the NHL sometimes.

So....a Computer Game makes you a Fan of a NHL Hockey Team and the NHL as well ... :lol:

1999 i played NHL 1998 on PS1 with a Friend the 1st Time

i chosed the Nucks cuz i allready liked vancouver

Players like Bure , Mogilny and Lumme just became some of my Favourite Players

i started to follow the Nucks Results on CNN Text(i had no internet at home till 2007) , subscribed 2 German Hockey Magazines

to be allways updated about the NHL , bought NHL 2000 for my PS1 , NHL Player Cards (Upper Deck)

and allways met friends who had Internet to check out the NHL Results and specially the Nucks.

2000 i also bought my 1st Nucks Jersey in a Sportsshop.

Then the WCE times began....great Times

Before this i was just into Football(Soccer) and German Hockey...My Hometown had a Team in the Top League at this Times , but i allready followed the NHL sometimes.

So....a Computer Game makes you a Fan of a NHL Hockey Team and the NHL as well ... :lol:

Pretty cool story.. Just interesting to hear about how fans become interested in the Canucks, which team is you're home town team? They played/play in Bundesliga 1? (Huge soccer fan)

Pretty cool story.. Just interesting to hear about how fans become interested in the Canucks, which team is you're home town team? They played/play in Bundesliga 1? (Huge soccer fan)

our team does not exist anymore :sadno:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revierl%C3%B6wen_Oberhausen

i was a huge soccer fan once but i allways support our local team which has fallen from the 2. Bundelsiga to the 4th Divison.

My Favorite Bundesliga Team is Borussia Dortmund and i have a soft spot for Hamburg and Berlin but i just support them on Television

in general my interests in soccer has dropped in the past years.

our team does not exist anymore :sadno:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revierl%C3%B6wen_Oberhausen

i was a huge soccer fan once but i allways support our local team which has fallen from the 2. Bundelsiga to the 4th Divison.

My Favorite Bundesliga Team is Borussia Dortmund and i have a soft spot for Hamburg and Berlin but i just support them on Television

in general my interests in soccer has dropped in the past years.

Yeah Dortmund is my favourite Bundesliga team, hate Bayern and especially Mario Gotze. Love how Marco Reus and Mario Gotze used to be best friends when they were on Dortmund, and now Reus won't even acknowledge Gotze when they play/see each other. Also kinda sad to see the Bundesliga turning into a 1 pony race with Bayern using the league as a talent pool to draw from.

Yeah Dortmund is my favourite Bundesliga team, hate Bayern and especially Mario Gotze. Love how Marco Reus and Mario Gotze used to be best friends when they were on Dortmund, and now Reus won't even acknowledge Gotze when they play/see each other. Also kinda sad to see the Bundesliga turning into a 1 pony race with Bayern using the league as a talent pool to draw from.

hate bayern too ...goetze = traitor

bayern president hoeneß has to go to jail for 3,5 years for tax evasion ...28 million euros ...to less for this bastard :lol:

Archived