The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] CDC 2014 Mock Entry Draft [Full]

HowYaDrouin

Well if I wanted to build the best team wouldn't I just try and trade all my picks?

Anyways don't want to get on about this anymore, but I will most likely just be drafting in the spots I have been assigned.

Think of it as a real life GM, if you think that its best to throw away your future for the now aka canucks circa 2010-2013 then go ahead, or if you feel like its best to trade some big pieces to build towards the future then do that, and if you just want to draft in the spots you were given, theres absolutely no pressure for you to make trades.

2014_NHL_Draft.png

Welcome to the CDC 2014 Mock Entry Draft

Becoming a GM: This is a mock draft predominately for the CDC Fantasy League GM's as a means of becoming more knowledgable of the 2014 draft class. However, if some GM's decide to not participate, then other members will be picked to GM the remaining teams in a first come first serve manner.

Order: The draft order will be determined by the reverse order of the standings as of 3/20/2014.

Picks: The draft window will be from 8AM to 11 PM. All selections will be 8-hours long. Once the eight hours are up, you will have the next best player (as per CSS rankings) selected to your team.

Trades: All trades must be compliant to the estimated 71.1 million dollar cap, as well as to the 50 million dollar floor. Use Capgeek as your source. Traded picks are limited to 2014 or 2015. Once a trade is agreed upon (via PM) either team can announce it, but I need the other team to confirm. If a player has a NMC/NTC, you must PM either Nail or I as we will be the player agents, who will decide if that player is willing to waive to go to that particular city/team. NOTE: The whole point is to have fun, and to make your team the best team possible.

GM's:

Anaheim Ducks: HowYaDrouin

Arizona Coyotes: Mimerez

Boston Bruins: GreenDemon

Buffalo Sabres: JE14

Calgary Flames: Gally

Carolina Hurricanes: GoFaulkYourself

Chicago Blackhawks:

Colorado Avalanche: Spoderman

Columbus Blue Jackets:

Dallas Stars:

Detroit Red Wings: Blueberries

Edmonton Oilers: Drouin

Florida Panthers: OurTImeToShine

Los Angeles Kings:

Minnesota Wild: Pablo

Montreal Canadians:

Nashville Predators: Bombastik der Teurtone

New Jersey Devils:

New York Islanders: kj29

New York Rangers:

Ottawa Senators:

Philadelphia Flyers: canucklax

Pittsburgh Penguins:

San Jose Sharks:

St. Louis Blues: Gooseberries

Tampa Bay Lightning:

Toronto Maple Leafs: Caboose

Vancouver Canucks: Nail

Washington Capitals:

Winnipeg Jets: gmen81

Draft Date and Time will be set once all GM positions are filled.

Waitlist

1. Gooseberries

2. Pablo

3.Blueberries

4.GoFaulkYourself

5.Spoderman

Helpful Links

CSS Midterm Rankings

Craig Button's List

Hockey Writers

Is there any spots left..... Can I join.... any team is fine with me

what about signing players. half the blues are rfa and ufa next season.

If you feel like signing players, just for fun to try to guess what there real life worth is, i.e comparing your contracts to the ones they'll receive in the summer then you're more than welcome to do that.

2014_NHL_Draft.png

Welcome to the CDC 2014 Mock Entry Draft

Becoming a GM: This is a mock draft predominately for the CDC Fantasy League GM's as a means of becoming more knowledgable of the 2014 draft class. However, if some GM's decide to not participate, then other members will be picked to GM the remaining teams in a first come first serve manner.

Order: The draft order will be determined by the reverse order of the standings as of 3/20/2014.

Picks: The draft window will be from 8AM to 11 PM. All selections will be 8-hours long. Once the eight hours are up, you will have the next best player (as per CSS rankings) selected to your team.

Trades: All trades must be compliant to the estimated 71.1 million dollar cap, as well as to the 50 million dollar floor. Use Capgeek as your source. Traded picks are limited to 2014 or 2015. Once a trade is agreed upon (via PM) either team can announce it, but I need the other team to confirm. If a player has a NMC/NTC, you must PM either Nail or I as we will be the player agents, who will decide if that player is willing to waive to go to that particular city/team. NOTE: The whole point is to have fun, and to make your team the best team possible.

GM's:

Anaheim Ducks: HowYaDrouin

Arizona Coyotes:

Boston Bruins: GreenDemon

Buffalo Sabres: JE14

Calgary Flames: Gally

Carolina Hurricanes: GoFaulkYourself

Chicago Blackhawks:

Colorado Avalanche: Spoderman

Columbus Blue Jackets:

Dallas Stars:

Detroit Red Wings: Blueberries

Edmonton Oilers: Drouin

Florida Panthers: OurTImeToShine

Los Angeles Kings:

Minnesota Wild: Pablo

Montreal Canadians:

Nashville Predators: Bombastik der Teurtone

New Jersey Devils:

New York Islanders: kj29

New York Rangers:

Ottawa Senators:

Philadelphia Flyers: canucklax

Pittsburgh Penguins:

San Jose Sharks:

St. Louis Blues: Gooseberries

Tampa Bay Lightning: Mimerez

Toronto Maple Leafs: Caboose

Vancouver Canucks: Nail

Washington Capitals: Kesler87

Winnipeg Jets: gmen81

Draft Date and Time will be set once all GM positions are filled.

Helpful Links

CSS Midterm Rankings

Craig Button's List

Hockey Writers

Archived