The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anybody else cheering for Philly in the playoffs?

zejono

Quebec/Colorado has always been my second team so I'll be cheering for them.

Everyone is obsessed with St. Louis, Anaheim or Chicago, no one is talking about Colorado, who are going to be a tough out this year.

I think either one of St. Louis, Anaheim, Chicago, Colorado, or even LA will be 'tough outs' this year. The west is so competitive and so up in the air it is hard to make any sort of bet on who makes the conference finals.

I see St. Louis playing in the CF, but I have no idea against who

Flyers are now 34-15-6 since Giroux scored his first goal of the season. Giroux now has 54 points in his last 40 games (no one has scored more). Wayne Simmonds standing slightly out of the spotlight has 42 points in his last 44 games with 19 goals. He is also the only player in the NHL with at least 100 PIMs and 20 goals.

Philly also seems to be making a statement that they are a legit contender going 14-2-1 since February and as they hit a tough stretch of schedule and are undefeated on it so far beating the Penguins (twice), Blackhawks, and the Blues. The Kings are on Deck for the 24th.

Philly certainly still has some flaws and concerns like all teams but I do have a confidence in this teams mental toughness and raw talent that I didn't have with other past Flyer teams.

I absolutely despise Philly. The way they play and their retarded management they have their. In the East, Montreal is my number 1 team with the Rangers as my number 2.

In the west I'm cheering for Anaheim and Phoenix (always cheer for the underdogs)

Yeah because the Rangers have such great management.

Sather hasn't been stupid since the Richards signing. Richards is still a serviceable player. It's hard not to like any of the players on the Rangers. Definitely one of my favourite teams and probably one of the most complete teams top to bottom.

Archived