The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Zack Attack!

TheRussianRocket.

Even the Sabres fans on HFboards are starting to slowly admit we screwed them in that trade. Hodgson has not become better since he left the Canucks.

Developing power forwards is like mining for gold. Most of the time you get nothing but once in a while you hit major paydirt. I have always believed Kassian to be a special player but he still needs to develop his intensity each game and channel it away into what we saw tonight as opposed to taking unruly penalties.

Totally agree,, whats not to like about this kid..he needs to be more consistant but has all the tools,,one of the best pure passers on the team...seems like he is popular with his team mates as well..just need Torts to feel that way.

happy for kass .. id be lying if i said i wasn't disappointed that we once again took 2 points in a mean nothing game .. I know that must sound weird .. I dont care what anyone thinks .. we are not making the playoffs and we are getting further and further away from a top 6 pick .. its very bittersweet

happy for kass .. id be lying if i said i wasn't disappointed that we once again took 2 points in a mean nothing game .. I know that must sound weird .. I dont care what anyone thinks .. we are not making the playoffs and we are getting further and further away from a top 6 pick .. its very bittersweet

Im with you LL88. the only good part about some of these recent wins is seeing the kids succeed. (kass, jensen)

Yeah, it's a weird place to be right now. Definitely good to see the Kassian show something; but unless the Canucks win their remaining games, they won't make the playoffs. But whatever. Good effort by Kass.

Even the Sabres fans on HFboards are starting to slowly admit we screwed them in that trade. Hodgson has not become better since he left the Canucks.

Developing power forwards is like mining for gold. Most of the time you get nothing but once in a while you hit major paydirt. I have always believed Kassian to be a special player but he still needs to develop his intensity each game and channel it away into what we saw tonight as opposed to taking unruly penalties.

To be fair, to say that we screwed them is a bit much. Yeah Cody hasn't improved much since the trade, but Kass was traded because he wasn't willing to put the effort in game in and game out. He still struggles from that to this day, but his flashes of brilliance, and even the odd full game, show more promise.

He still has some work to do, but I still like the guy on the team.

Archived