The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT Canucks @ Colorado March 27th 6:00 pm PT

Ryan kesler the beast

Better chances catching minny dude. Take a look at there schedule competed to coyotes. Minny will win 2 maybe 3 rest of the way.. They don't Even have a number 1 goalie. They play blues twice. Pens, hawks and etc

neither does Phoenix, Smith is hurt

yes let's start him in every single game in an attempt to make the playoffs so if by some miracle we actually do make it he's burnt out from playing all these games...strong strategy. They need to give him at least ONE of these games off

He's played 36 games this year, give me a break. Many goalies play over twice that in one year and more games in a row then he has. He's fine and he gives us the best chance to win.

@kenwardskorner

Based on warmup, @VanCanucks start this way against Avs: 22-27-36/20-17-14/7-15-9/29-45-46 D: 23-3/2-5/18-6 Lack's 15th straight start.

Schroeder and Jensen on the 4th line with Sestito.

They might as well send Jensen back to Utica if they're going to play him in a 4th line role now.

@patersonjeff

Ebbs and flows of a hockey season. For a while #Canucks offense was Kesler & Higgins. Now Higgins 1 goal in 14 & Kesler no assists in 13

I gotta ask does this guy play the devils advocate? Or is he just a plain ahole? Because I can't remember the last positive tweet that he sent out

They might as well send Jensen back to Utica if they're going to play him in a 4th line role now.

I knew this was going to happen. He has one game where he doesn't look like the next all star and he's down on the 4th

Archived