The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Edmonton at the draft

Horvat

You might want to expand your life outside of CDC if the spelling of names hurts you this badly.

Girlfriend, hobbies anything...

Says the guy demanding contribution to the conversation....which if they read up would realize we have. Any chance of you having any credibility in your argument went out the window when you refused to spell Kesler's name right, argued about it then insulted someone by pulling the life card.

If we are giving up Kes + first, I want Taylor Hall or Jordan Eberle, not bustkapov.

That's not going to get Hall.

And I would rather have Yakupov than Eberle because Yakupov has a really high upside IMO (higher than Eberle's) and he really hasn't been treated well in EDM, where as here he would be leaned upon for offense and would get better opportunity.

Plus we get a higher draft pick in the deal I proposed.

Kesler + 8th-12th Overall for Yakupov + Top 3 pick

We could get Yakupov + take say Bennett or Reinhart with that pick to replace Kesler long term. Then they get Kesler who they really need & say Hayden Fluery who will be a help for them defensively a bit down the road.

Kesler is going to Anaheim they have the only realistic center plus picks we can get back

Kesler for Bonino + Ott's 1st(6th)

Is prob the fairest Kesler trade ever made.

Then we trade Ott's 6th our 8th overall + Hansen for 2nd overall

Edmonton would jump at drafting Fleury and Virtanen

Canucks:

Daniel Henrik Jensen

Horvat Reinhart Kassian

Matthias Bonino Burrows

Richardson Gaunce Higgins

Santorelli Fox

The funny thing is, Kessler is EXACTLY what EDM needs,

Too bad we won't deal with each other.

EDM needs an intense veteran to jump start their kids

We need a top level kid to jump start our vets.

I think Reinhart for Kessler would be great for both teams.

And yes, I know Kessler won't waive to go to EDM so this deal will never happen.

Edmonton isn't getting Kesler unless they offer Hall or Eberle straight up. We'd be better off trading Kes to the East or to a Western team we only play 3 times a year.

EDM - Trades: Nakapov + 1st + 2nd to NJ for: Cory Schneider

Mike Gillis' Jaw drops and hides in a cabin in the middle of the woods. Trying to avoid vancouver media.

I know it won't happen but that would be a hilarious twist.

Not trying to stirr up old drama but it would be funny. :D

I think they would take Reinhart. They could use an ellite top line centre. I think RNH would be more suited as 2nd line centre. They could then trade one or more of Gagner, Yak or even RNH for a top young defencemen. NJ may be willing to listen to offers for Larson.

Mike Gillis' Jaw drops and hides in a cabin in the middle of the woods. Trying to avoid vancouver media.

Is "Nakapov" a goalie? Because Brodeur is probably retiring this summer.

I think they would take Reinhart. They could use an ellite top line centre. I think RNH would be more suited as 2nd line centre. They could then trade one or more of Gagner, Yak or even RNH for a top young defencemen. NJ may be willing to listen to offers for Larson.

I would agree,

I don't think EDM is completely sold on RNH drive or durability.

It does seem like he might be better suited to a second line role.

And I think NJ would love to deal Larson, he just doesn't have a lot of value at the moment.

Kesler is going to Anaheim they have the only realistic center plus picks we can get back

Kesler for Bonino + Ott's 1st(6th)

Is prob the fairest Kesler trade ever made.

Then we trade Ott's 6th our 8th overall + Hansen for 2nd overall

Edmonton would jump at drafting Fleury and Virtanen

Canucks:

Daniel Henrik Jensen

Horvat Reinhart Kassian

Matthias Bonino Burrows

Richardson Gaunce Higgins

Santorelli Fox

I would rather have Virtanen and Fleury/or whoever over just Reinhart, I like Reinhart cause he's from BC but is he worth 2 top 10 picks AND Hansen? I don't think so. Maybe if we got their second rounder too, but even then I'd rather have 2 top 10 picks.

Just curious, but do you play a lot of fantasy based games?

That'd be about as funny as us flipping Kassian at some point for Mantha, Nyquist and a 3rd. Won't happen, but hilarious - right?

Archived