The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I Love Dogs and So Should You!

nux4lyfe

As a avid dog lover, this article was pretty much the first thing I saw when I switched on my internerd today..did bring a tear or 2 my eyes and I pretty much ended up hanging out with my dog all day, was a perfect Sunday......Take care of your pets people :)
This Abused Starved Dog Was Thrown Down A Trash Chute. Then, A Miracle Happened.
Meet Patrick. At first, your heart will cringe at the sight of him. Patrick was found wrapped in a garbage bag and stuffed down a chute. A garbage truck was ready to take him away, until he was rescued at the last moment.

It's not certain how Patrick ended up in the trash, but we know his previous owners fastened him up to a railing for more than a week.
Look at Patrick's emaciated state.
d1e79e30c857d2f18cbfcd5bdec81a76.jpg
eaf66ae501e7a33693b4a55cb47484d3.jpg
4c72292955f8d5f4d4f4dfc26a165474.jpg
3c74d6a8811c66f3ec9349d7c87c02bb.jpg
It took time and a lot of care and love for him to heal.
1b6b927811d94cae159005a2fa6697fa.jpg
149df0f2b487631a93126c738488bb76.jpg
93c9103a9e22d0977dbf1fb08c55ba2c.jpg
b1704a3fc4ba844acc4127714e201348.jpg
5ed6d8b6bb50a17033e294c202b0c6a7.jpg
2d4cc491b5107718b05c7352a6ae72f1.jpg
Over time, he became a healthy dog who was loved and cared for.
4e526df9b68d303bc50fbab3f47e8963.jpg

The story of Patrick is heartwarming. It's a reminder that small gestures of love and care go a long way.

As a avid dog lover, this article was pretty much the first thing I saw when I switched on my internerd today..did bring a tear or 2 my eyes and I pretty much ended up hanging out with my dog all day, was a perfect Sunday......Take care of your pets people :)
This Abused Starved Dog Was Thrown Down A Trash Chute. Then, A Miracle Happened.

Good story :) I literally thought he was dead in the first pic before I scrolled down to the others. Animal abuse is probably one of the most heinous crimes someone can commit especially when the animal is domesticated and is no different than a human baby.

After a second pass through the article I shed a tear when looking at my dog...

I think I've seen this before on Reddit or something. Maybe not though....

but anyways....

Jeez is he ever a big dog in the final pictures. He's a beauty for sure. Poor thing.

Lol, made me laugh a little bit when I seen the picture of him pooping. Took away some of the seriousness of the article.

It breaks my heart just walking past this one house in my area where a Husky is tied out on the front lawn all day. If I were to ever see a poor dog stuffed in a garbage bag I'd probably cry.

Animals > Humans

You know you could report them right?

My heart rips open and bleeds when I see this type of stuff.

I won't say what I wish would happen. I typed out 3 different things but none of them was suitable.

Karma. One day people who inflict pain on others. You'll get yours.

Patrick is beautiful. <3 Bless his beautiful soul.

Not here not now, take your bs somewhere else :picard:

As for the article, very heart warming. Like an arrow hitting my heart. As a dog lover, have a beautiful baby pitbull myself, just so touching. Feel so happy for the dog and the recovery, just a beautiful story ! :)

Not here not now, take your bs somewhere else :picard:

As for the article, very heart warming. Like an arrow hitting my heart. As a dog lover, have a beautiful baby pitbull myself, just so touching. Feel so happy for the dog and the recovery, just a beautiful story ! :)

It is nice that you respect other people.

A close friend of mine passed away the other night. HE was one of my best friends dogs Brew. He went peacefully by his owners side. His litter brother Bud passed away a few months back and i still think about him :( Animals especially domesticated pets hold deep emotional bonds with their masters. Living with pets is hugely rewarding.

Hoooooooow ? can a person do this ? To me this is a heinous crime. Punishable by death. This animal has no way of defending itself against a human. It is pre meditated and sadistic. I would love to be part of the Animal Task force if there ever is one >)

Also Pitties are possibly the single greatest breed for an owner to own in their life time. IMHO their personalities are unmatched in the dog world.

LOL it's a damn dog calm down

Meaning?

Dogs feel suffering and pain so this evokes a strong reaction in some. Again, I typed out 3 different things that I erased because they weren't suitable. Doesn't mean I don't think them.

A close friend of mine passed away the other night. HE was one of my best friends dogs Brew. He went peacefully by his owners side. His litter brother Bud passed away a few months back and i still think about him :( Animals especially domesticated pets hold deep emotional bonds with their masters. Living with pets is hugely rewarding.

Hoooooooow ? can a person do this ? To me this is a heinous crime. Punishable by death. This animal has no way of defending itself against a human. It is pre meditated and sadistic. I would love to be part of the Animal Task force if there ever is one >)

Also Pitties are possibly the single greatest breed for an owner to own in their life time. IMHO their personalities are unmatched in the dog world.

Well said Mr. DD , So sorry to hear about your friend bro.

Archived