The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

David Booth Tweet

BI3KSA-

that's out in Abbotsford, the owner of that grizzly also has a polar bear that he goes swimming with

Yeah there is a cool youtube vid of him swimming with the polar bear (the owner, not Booth).

I'm Christian. Many scientists are Christian. Any sane intelligent Christian understands that Earth is Billions of years old. Only the most deluded extreme right wingers believe otherwise.

something like 99% of the worldwide scientific community is atheist.

Love how anything to do with David Booth becomes something about his relgious beliefs. I don't care if he believes there is a blue little man in a spaceship controling the world as long as he is a good ice hockey player. Him being a good ice hockey player on the other hand is debateable.

It's actually about 90% according to a talk from Neil Degrasse Tyson. Not sure where he got that from though.

Even that seems remarkably high to be honest. Though, maybe if just Christian, that works. I wonder what it would be for all religions? Either way, not hockey talk, so never mind....

It was a trained bear and although there is always a measure of danger, it's not like he made out with a wild grizzly.

I'm actually really impressed with Booth's play over the our failed stretch to the playoffs. I'd really like to see him around for next season to see what he can do.

Hearing him the team yesterday really does prove Torts right, he's an odd guy, but I like him...and guess what, I'm not religious nor do I give a crap that he is. Get over it. Do you watch Tom Cruise movies? He's Scientologist, that HAS to be higher up on the weird cult meter and I love Tom Cruise movies. We should all get our priorities straight on what we judge people on, being a christian can mean so many different things and can be a positive moral community minded experience.

And just FYI, Neil Degrasse Tyson is a self proclaimed agnostic, he has had to change is own Wiki page because people wrongfully change it to say atheist. It doesn't take a lot of digging to find his view on atheism is that if you do not follow scientific method to prove your beliefs then they are not fact. Atheism is as faith based as those who believe in god...and neither 90% or 99% of scientists fit into the 2 labels offered by those who feel the need to belittle the opposing OPINION.

Archived