spur1

BC Lions

Rate this topic

Well seems BC LIONS signed ex stampeder  "Anthony Parker" , dont think he will help much :( wish bc woulda signed deVir Posey ....it was bc, and toronto interested in him, but with parker here now, bc may balk out :( sigh

So apparently a head shot on Lulay is OK.  Not sure why Wally didn't challenge. Even the panel didn't like the hit.

we have 2 new WR :( and now if lulay is hurt, we stuck with JJ , sigh ......next game is against hamilton , they will be tough to beat, and if they destroy toronto on sat, they will be on a HUGE high ...banks, green and tasker are playing like beasts

Lulay is becoming the next Buck Pierce..... top QB at his best but injured most of the time.  I'm starting to worry about Travis, not just his career but life after football.  

what should happen is, lulay and wally retiring, lulay joining bc staff ( qb coach or something ) , and we either trade for that montreal QB Pipkin or Nichols ...think nichols needs a change of scenery ....id rather have him than JJ, god id rather have pipkin than JJ lol

On 2018-09-08 at 9:03 PM, spur1 said:

Lulay is fine. 

Lulay's pass accuracy numbers are pretty bad this season so far. How much of that is on Lulay or the WRs dropping passes and not making plays?

Jennings throws a better ball than Lulay bit problem is his consistency and confidence when it comes to decision making.

On 2018-08-31 at 2:47 PM, c00kies said:

Keep in mind the bombers are slipping, and quite possibly will lose to Saskatchewan twice.

On 2018-09-01 at 11:22 AM, Shift-4 said:

Lions would still have to win their games to gain advantage. Not likely from what I have seen.

Maybe I should have listened  

• Haha 1

Lions climb back to a .500 record. 2 points behind Winnipeg and 4 behind Edmonton, with a game in hand on both.

amazing game, and glad they pulled it off, i have always been a JJ hater, but glad he did well tonight, now i just hope he takes this success and does well next week in hamilton , JJ known to be very inconsistent, but if he can have a great game next week, win or lose.....hopefully he will regain his old self 2 years ago, and be the JJ all said he be.

next week vs hamilton will be a tough game, and they may not win it, but hopefully will give 200% , esp with banks comming back, more deep threats besides jones, i was kinda surprised he didn use tasker more near the end of the game and in OT, tasker is a very reliable sb, and he woulda got them the yards they needed, but owell, a win is a win

That was one amazing game. With under a minute left with Hamilton in field goal range I got up to go to bed. Then they did the bizarre and declined to kick the field goal. The rest is history, game of the year right there. Feel for the dummies that left the stadium hahaha

Heck of a catch by Burnham, right at the out of bounds sideline, no room to spare, at all.