The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PARKSY on team 1040

Mr.  Shakermaker

just heard our old friend and his tell-tale accent call into Rintoul's weak-arse late night show. Basically called out other callers on their points and then that weak excuse for a sports broadcaster checked him up for not making an actual point other than "keep Gillis around". This guy should have stuck to his Vancouver Island roadie videos, those were great and gave a real taste of Canuck/hockey fever in small towns that the average urbanite/big city dweller wouldn't have otherwise gotten much perspective of.

Attic Crown shots for everyone

just heard our old friend and his tell-tale accent call into Rintoul's weak-arse late night show. Basically called out other callers on their points and then that weak excuse for a sports broadcaster checked him up for not making an actual point other than "keep Gillis around". This guy should have stuck to his Vancouver Island roadie videos, those were great and gave a real taste of Canuck/hockey fever in small towns that the average urbanite/big city dweller wouldn't have otherwise gotten much perspective of.

Attic Crown shots for everyone

I miss Parksy's Corner. I remember all the hate he used to get on here along with Vancan15 I think that was his name?.. Parksy is actually from my hometown and I saw him once at my high school around the 2011 playoffs random thought..

Heres his YouTube account for that care http://www.youtube.com/user/parksyboy

One of his videos made on the Canucks site

http://video.canucks.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=38884

Haha Bob and I kind of ditched on him ... he'd just asked us both to moderate on his site when we got this gig. So we bolted. So loyal.

He was a great, enthusiastic guy. At the time, people got on him for his videos but there's a special place for him in CDC history.

Cheers Parksy...hope you're doing well.

Parksy reminds me of the better days on the CDC. His videos were goofy, but his passion for this team was undeniable. I also had more time on my hands then whereas now, I do not. I still like to jump on here once in a while and see how other "respectible" Nucks fans are doing. I would love to see Parksy back on here or on his own YouTube channel. I would subscribe. Heck, I already do to LOB and they are not much better/worse.

He was a very enthusiastic and dedicated member of the forums. Had his own "corner" where he made videos, went out on the road and interviewed fans, etc. It was just a nice break from some of the negativity that can gather steam at times....he loved/s this team and didn't try to hide it.

See above for more....

Hey guys, wasn't on the team 1040, but if the guy sounded like me, he must have been pretty cool! LOL. (Ill go with that anyways.)

- Other than that, I am actually living back on the Island watching the Canucks fall from grace. Still have a bit of hope if all the stars line up correct like I want them too and the Canucks win the last 4 games, but its not looking good right now. Need a lot of help!

- Anyways I do check these forums regularly and I always watch the boys!

debluvscanucks and hockyville you ROCK!

Cheers All, and lets hope Dallas and Phonex keep on losing and we keep on winning!

GO CANUCKS GO

P.S. Kassian is my new fav player. Almost Jersey worthy…. Almost.

Archived