Markstrom

Lack

Projected line up for Edmonton:

http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/lines/24/edmonton-oilers/

Both teams playing for pride

Go Canucks!

#TankNation

awesome GDT, I can tell you really put a lot of time and effort into it

Well...it is fairly meaningless now anyways. ;)

The outcome of the Columbus @ Florida game may have bearing on how the Oilers play.

They only have a 1 point "lead" on the Panthers for the 2nd overall pic - if the Panthers lose, I don't see the Oilers winning this - for if they did, they would drop to 3rd pick.

The outcome of the Columbus @ Florida game may have bearing on how the Oilers play.

They only have a 1 point "lead" on the Panthers for the 2nd overall pic - if the Panthers lose, I don't see the Oilers winning this - for if they did, they would drop to 3rd pick.

Maybe they'll have better luck with the 3rd pick than they have with some of their 1st's

So what you're saying is that it will be a battle for both teams to lose...

It's gonna be a real barn burner, folks!

We cant afford to win this game. The Oilers are in our division.

The draft table is all that matters folks

Yea that was super class y by iginla and the flames when linden retired, I am sure their will be some respect shown towards smyth.

Heres hoping oilers rebound after being shutout, their goalie fasth has another strong night, they have a surge of energy for smyth, and the kids hall eberle and nuge have one of their big nights, eberle usually plays well against us anyways!

PLEASE LOSE canucks :frantic:

If the Canucks don't earn 2 more points this season, it will be their lowest total since putting up only 58 points in '98-'99 when Crawford took over from Keenan, and they need 3 goals just to tie that team in GF with 192.

Canucks miss the playoffs just 3 years after reaching the finals. The last time that happened it took us 5 years before we got back in... I'd be happy, shocked, if we're back in 3 or less this time.

I've already gone through the 5 stages of grief.

denial

anger

depression

acceptance

excitement (for next year)

So now is all a WIN / WIN situation.

I would like to watch my team win the last couple of games I will get to watch until October. Get anything I can.

On the other hand if they lose, we get a higher pick.

winning-base.png

Archived