The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Would you buy a Reebok version of the Canucks skate jersey?

Bo Horvat

With Trevor Linden now in a position of power with the Canucks, do you think we could see a revised Reebok cut version of the skate jerseys in the future? I'm not sure if it could even be done considering the jerseys were made by CCM, but would you buy one if they were made or would you want them to stay in the past?

Imagine these bad boys updated to fit current NHL jersey standards:

post-56324-0-66169700-1397257973_thumb.jpost-56324-0-19587400-1397257983_thumb.j

I think they will let them stay in the past. I'm pretty sure the current blue/white/green style is the one they're focusing on selling.

I personally wouldn't mind a fresh new jersey design in a few years though.

Um, no thanks. The 3rd jersey is all that should change from here on out. Stick with what we've got. Never will the entire fan base be happy with the jersey. We've finally gotten an identity, the Orca makes sense geographically (also, top predator in the ocean, worldwide) and our colours are relevant to our past. Keep it.

We should change the owner ;) and Tortz :)

Um, no thanks. The 3rd jersey is all that should change from here on out. Stick with what we've got. Never will the entire fan base be happy with the jersey. We've finally gotten an identity, the Orca makes sense geographically (also, top predator in the ocean, worldwide) and our colours are relevant to our past. Keep it.

We should change it to better reflect this team then :rolleyes:

I really want this one back as a 3rd jersey or part of some throwback series!

2874365.jpg

I wanted this jersey very badly as a kid, even had my room painted the colours of this jersey, but I ended with the white jerseys we had at the time. I would buy this jersey in a heartbeat if it were to make a comeback of some sort and I would also get a 94 jersey too, but you could still buy them at numerous stores.

Archived