The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[RESULT] Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao vs. Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley II April 12, 2014

vancan3322

Manny Pacquiao:

Wins: 56 (38 KO's) Losses: 5 Draws: 2

Timothy Bradley:

Wins: 31 (13 KO's) Losses: 1 Draws: 0

Pacquiao vs Bradley II Saturday, April 12, 2014; 6 PM PT HBO PPV

This is a rematch to settle a controversial decision in their first meeting. It will be held on April 12, 2014 at the MGM Grand Las Vegas.

Last five fights:

Pacquiao: Win vs. Brandon Rios and Shane Mosley and Juan Manuel Marquez

Loss vs. Timothy Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez

Bradley: Win vs. Juan Manuel Marquez, Ruslan Provodnikov, Manny Pacquiao, Joel Casamayor, Devon Alexander.

Weigh in: Pacquiao: 145 lbs. Bradley: 145.5 lbs.

Any thoughts? predictions? KO round? post below :)

Pacquiao wins by unanimous decision. 2 judges scored it 116-112 and 118-108 all to Pacquiao which gives Bradley his first professional career lost.

Team Pacman all day! so excited for this fight, both looked in excellent physical shape in the weigh in today.

Pacquiao brought his old strength and conditioning coach back, so I predict an 8th round TKO.

Funny thing is Bradley's predicting an eighth round KO for him & thanks for saying "weigh in" I added it in.

Mayweather has to fight Garcia before he retires.

I assume you're talking about Danny Garcia? Mayweather would embarrass him tbh and im not even a MW fan.

Garcia should give Matthysse a re-match before moving up to fight the big names.

He didn't even look great in his last fight with a controversial decision fighting in his home country.

I assume you're talking about Danny Garcia? Mayweather would embarrass him tbh and im not even a MW fan.

Garcia should give Matthysse a re-match before moving up to fight the big names.

He didn't even look great in his last fight with a controversial decision fighting in his home country.

He definitely beat Matthysee in points. Matthysee is a warrior but he got beat pretty strongly.

May has no one else to fight really, Garcia would be the best "big name" (asides from Pacman of course but I think his best days are behind him).

The biggest problem boxing has, other than bad judging, corruption, and Don King is how seldom there is a true star at the top of his game fighting a true star at the top of their game.

At one time Pac-man was the best in his weight division and maybe the best pound for pound guy but that was about 5 years ago.

The biggest problem boxing has, other than bad judging, corruption, and Don King is how seldom there is a true star at the top of his game fighting a true star at the top of their game.

At one time Pac-man was the best in his weight division and maybe the best pound for pound guy but that was about 5 years ago.

Boxing is still afloat and relevant only because of Pacman, Mayweather and maybe Marquez.

Bradley win, KO in the 9th round. I expect a Bradley domination from start to finish, I thought he was faster, stronger, and quicker last time they met.

Bradleys not going to KO PAC! He couldn't hurt him the first time. If Bradley wins it's either gonna be another controversy or full 12 rounds domination.

mayweather will destroy Garcia, Look what Herrera did to Garcia in their fight! He exposed Danny and they gave Danny the home town decision(the fight was in Puerto Rico). PAC and Money May would embarrass Garcia. He's not ready yet

That's why I said BEFORE he retires. He still has 4 more fights on his contract after the Maidana fight.

I never said Floyd wouldn't win, but it will be a good hyped up fight.

mayweather will destroy Garcia, Look what Herrera did to Garcia in their fight! He exposed Danny and they gave Danny the home town decision(the fight was in Puerto Rico). PAC and Money May would embarrass Garcia. He's not ready yet

This. Not only did Herrera expose Garcia I thought herrera won it by 2-3 rounds

Archived