The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MDSF: (1) Pittsburgh Penguins vs (4) Columbus Blue Jackets

Who will win the series?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm surprised Columbus has more votes than Pittsburgh.

I don't think Columbus will be able to handle all of Pittsburgh's offence, and Horton is out. Pens also won the season series 5-0.

Pens in 6.

MAF.

He is notorious for being a train wreck in the playoffs. He was so bad last year he lost his job as a starter in the playoffs.

From the looks of it he is already in playoff shape with his performance today and even that goal looks respectable compared to some of the abominations he let in during the post season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbVv8Zauxeo

MAF.

He is notorious for being a train wreck in the playoffs. He was so bad last year he lost his job as a starter in the playoffs.

From the looks of it he is already in playoff shape with his performance today and even that goal looks respectable compared to some of the abominations he let in during the post season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbVv8Zauxeo

I don't think Columbus has enough offence to be able to make MAF fall apart like he has in recent playoffs.

Pens should be able to get by just on offence alone.

I don't think Columbus has enough offence to be able to make MAF fall apart like he has in recent playoffs.

Pens should be able to get by just on offence alone.

It isn't about having offense as much as it is he just looks like he forgot everything he learned about playing goalie. When the Penguins choke it often begins with MAF.

fleuryboards.gif

marc+andre+fleury+own+goal+penguins+isla

trgNGDn.gif

fleuryfalldown_medium.gif

FleuryGaffeSloMo.gif

Pens in 6. Flower will wilt once again and Vokoun will come up and play awesome in his first games this season giving the Penguins the stability they need in net. Fleury will then either be bought out or traded in the summer.

Archived