The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[The Reporters] Believe Van will not make playoffs next year, on the verge of REBUILD

Southpop45

Via TSN video "Rapid Reporters 2.0" April 13,2014

• discussed which of the 6 canadian teams that did not make playoffs this year will make it next year
  • they believe that VAN will not make playoffs next year and is on the verge of a rebuild

what are your thoughts?

I can't stand Simmons. The guy is nothing but troll and Leafs fanboy.

It is TSN, but yeah he usually seems very critical...

They made a big deal out of Linden's 0 experience; I get the concern but it's not like the guy was in Antarctica the whole damn time (he was "away") he's an intelligent person...

But that's what everyone will target if he makes a move that isn't enough or none at all.

lets see how this off season goes

if there was ever a year to suck, next years the one

Via TSN video "Rapid Reporters 2.0" April 13,2014

• discussed which of the 6 canadian teams that did not make playoffs this year will make it next year
  • they believe that VAN will not make playoffs next year and is on the verge of a rebuild
what are your thoughts?

I agree apparently we were bad in the wrong year

Are we going to pull off an Buffalo tank next year...

I see no need next year

Hope we can dominate next season and Santorelli should be healthy for the beginning of next season

I agree apparently we were bad in the wrong year

Are we going to pull off an Buffalo tank next year...

I see no need next year

Hope we can dominate next season and Santorelli should be healthy for the beginning of next season

I would rather see the Canucks draft Mcdavid/Barzal/Strome/Hanifin/Eichel and ice an actual interesting team for years to come.

I have to believe that the key will be if we get an intelligent coach who can make the most of what we have rather than round peg, square hole...hey pass the hammer over here would you....approach. But weather we make the play-offs or not we can be assured that assuming there's a youth movement next year is not going to be a banner year.....we'll show signs of improvement IMO the following year 15-16

Archived