The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Get Well Soon D.Sedin <3

HunterHorvatBure

Just scary, what we just saw. Makes us, or me at least, realize what these guys go through as National Hockey League players and what the risks really are.

The Canucks are like family. They are part of our daily routine.

I love Vancouver, I love you fans, I love the team, and I love the Sedin twins. Best wishes to the Daniel and his family.

OMG missed it....was on Dad duty and when I got upstairs from the laundry room my Dad was all shook up about it. Haven't seen it...don't want to.

WTH? In a meaningless game, who/why on Earth did this happen???

Thoughts are with you Daniel...hope it's nothing serious.

OMG missed it....was on Dad duty and when I got upstairs from the laundry room my Dad was all shook up about it. Haven't seen it...don't want to.

WTH? In a meaningless game, who/why on Earth did this happen???

Thoughts are with you Daniel...hope it's nothing serious.

my Mom was pretty shook up as well after the hit

Could Daniel go into the corner in a safer manner?

I don't wanna hear anyone ever telling me that the Sedins don't go into the corners first again.

Daniel make a similar move at the boards in R3 2011 and Ben Eager drove right into him, that was different of course. I don't full blame Byron on this.

Could Daniel go into the corner in a safer manner?

I don't wanna hear anyone ever telling me that the Sedins don't go into the corners first again.

Daniel make a similar move at the boards in R3 2011 and Ben Eager drove right into him, that was different of course. I don't full blame Byron on this.

Who else do you blame?

Archived