The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2013-14 Canucks Season Wrap Up thoughts?

Yuglot

Fire AV?

I actually predicted them to miss the playoffs and got flamed here. Didn't expect the team to perform this poorly though,especially the Sedin's.

Nice to see Kassian, Tanev and Lack progress this year

I predicted the oilers to finish ahead of us. I was closer than I would have liked lol.

but yes despite this being a season from hell there are a few positives in our youngsters (kassian, lack, tanev, jensen, corrado)

and as someone mentioned earlier we have our highest draft pick since the sedins. boy if someone goes offf the board top 5 we're getting a stud.

All things considered, I'd say this is might be the most disappointing season I've seen as a fan. I've been watching since around '02-'03

Wasn't going into this season thinking we'd win the cup in 16 games or anything, but I did think we'd finish around 4th-5th in the West and have a solid run under Torts.

So many players having their worst season in years, the Schneider and Luongo trades, (We simply didn't get enough back IMO) the drama with Torts, ect. It was just not a good season. One I'm sure the players want to forget ever happened

I'm really excited for next season though.

A very disappointing season.....On a positive note,it has accelerated the retool/rebuild....Sometimes you have to take a step back before you can move forward...I still think that our core players can contribute,but the supporting cast needs to get younger.

Regarding the season, this year was a bust. Next year I will have high expectations for this team. My main goal aka everyone's goal is to win the cup next year. It feels so weird not having any playoff hockey played in Vancouver.

Believe in blue next year

Go Canucks!

Just the continuation of the decline since 2011. Same issues and didn't get addressed, and continued and got worse. Mainly goal scoring, hard to believe we finished tied for 2nd last in goals scored.

The core needs to be changed plain and simple. Can't believe some fans think the core can do it and we need just add to them. Time for a change and just fresh faces on this team.

Archived