The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Some Guy's Proposal on Canucks' Facebook Page

Just to bring some humour in these dark times, here is a post I saw someone put on the Canucks' Facebook page.

We can hope that Reinhart falls down to 6th overall, and Ekblad falls to the second round so we can pick him up.

After that we can trade Ryan Kesler, Markstrom, Mathias + 4 rounder for Anaheim's 10th overall and Corey Perry. We then trade Anaheim's fi
rst rounder, Yan Suave, and a third for Ryan Kesler and the lower first round draft pick.

We make another trade, sending our 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th and Connata for Anaheim's 10th overall. We trade that for Martin St. Louis and a 2nd. We trade Kesler, St. Louis, Corey Perry Landeskog and J.S. Giguere.

Since Edmonton is desperate for a goalie, we will trade them J.S. Giguere for RNH, Eberle and a 2015 1st rounder. We will then trade RNH and 2 second rounders (one from 2015) for Ryan Kesler and Corey Perry.

Then this is our line up.

Eberle-Kesler-Perry
Landeskog/Sedin-Sedin-Jensen
Booth/Landeskog-Gaunce/Horvat-Kassian
Richardson-Lain-Hansen

Ekblad-Edler
Hamhuis-Juice
Stanton-Tanev

Lunqvist (He will be bought out and we will sign him)
Lack

We can rebuild in just one off season very easily.

Just to bring some humour in these dark times, here is a post I saw someone put on the Canucks' Facebook page.

We can hope that Reinhart falls down to 6th overall, and Ekblad falls to the second round so we can pick him up.After that we can trade Ryan Kesler, Markstrom, Mathias + 4 rounder for Anaheim's 10th overall and Corey Perry. We then trade Anaheim's first rounder, Yan Suave, and a third for Ryan Kesler and the lower first round draft pick.We make another trade, sending our 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th and Connata for Anaheim's 10th overall. We trade that for Martin St. Louis and a 2nd. We trade Kesler, St. Louis, Corey Perry Landeskog and J.S. Giguere.Since Edmonton is desperate for a goalie, we will trade them J.S. Giguere for RNH, Eberle and a 2015 1st rounder. We will then trade RNH and 2 second rounders (one from 2015) for Ryan Kesler and Corey Perry.Then this is our line up.Eberle-Kesler-PerryLandeskog/Sedin-Sedin-Jensen Booth/Landeskog-Gaunce/Horvat-KassianRichardson-Lain-HansenEkblad-EdlerHamhuis-JuiceStanton-TanevLunqvist (He will be bought out and we will sign him)LackWe can rebuild in just one off season very easily.

I stopped reading when I saw Kesler for Perry since that'll never happen

We can hope that Reinhart falls down to 6th overall, and Ekblad falls to the second round so we can pick him up.

After that we can trade Ryan Kesler, Markstrom, Mathias + 4 rounder for Anaheim's 10th overall and Corey Perry. We then trade Anaheim's first rounder, Yan Suave, and a third for Ryan Kesler and the lower first round draft pick.

We make another trade, sending our 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th and Connata for Anaheim's 10th overall. We trade that for Martin St. Louis and a 2nd. We trade Kesler, St. Louis, Corey Perry Landeskog and J.S. Giguere.

Since Edmonton is desperate for a goalie, we will trade them J.S. Giguere for RNH, Eberle and a 2015 1st rounder. We will then trade RNH and 2 second rounders (one from 2015) for Ryan Kesler and Corey Perry.

Eberle-Kesler-Perry

Richardson-Lain-Hansen

Ekblad-Edler

Hamhuis-Juice

Stanton-Tanev

Lack

Under what was this posted on their facebook page? I'd love to read other peoples comments

After that we can trade Ryan Kesler, Markstrom, Mathias + 4 rounder for Anaheim's 10th overall and Corey Perry. We then trade Anaheim's first rounder, Yan Suave, and a third for Ryan Kesler and the lower first round draft pick.

Eberle-Kesler-Perry

Richardson-Lain-Hansen

Ekblad-Edler

Hamhuis-Juice

Stanton-Tanev

Lack

Waaz thiz Mike Gilliz planzz!?

Archived