The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks 2nd rounder 36th overall

Bobby_Lu1ngo

Vey is a former 4th rounder, further evidence that LA is the new Detroit -- drafting and developing players very well.

With Benning gathering all these centers, some of which could be ready this Fall, would seem that more moves are coming. Perhaps continuing to change the culture, bringing in his type of players, with the intention to move out Horvat or others?

You can never have enough good centres. I don't see how this implicates a Horvat move at this point.

You can never have enough good centres. I don't see how this implicates a Horvat move at this point.

I agree, and see Horvat as the solid character kind of guy you win with. More in regards to speculation from others who have suggested Benning may move out some old regime prospects for his own. Either way, he's really deepening up the prospect pool, and quickly!

I agree, and see Horvat as the solid character kind of guy you win with. More in regards to speculation from others who have suggested Benning may move out some old regime prospects for his own. Either way, he's really deepening up the prospect pool, and quickly!

Yeah, even if Horvat ends up a solid 3rd line centre instead of a 2d-liner, I see Benning wanting to keep him. Horvat is exactly the type of character player Benning has been saying he wants.

Archived