[BOXING]Related discussion here!

Angry Goose

Great night of fights!

Khan with a KO in 39sec - some trash talk with Kell Brook

Frampton hard fought win over Donaire

Tank with a 3rd round KO

Charlo with a 2nd round KO

and 

Broner v Vargas ends in a very close draw.

All fights worth watching!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

@HI5 did you see Broner/Vargas as a draw?  I had Broner squeezing out a W there.  He was landing a ton of nice shots.

Awesome fight, I honestly thought it was a draw or Vargas with the edge just cause he won a ton of the early rounds and threw lots of shots to the body. 

Broner picked it it up in the later rounds, I was expecting more from him in that final round which would have helped.

Plus side, he showed his careers not over just yet!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if Ryan Garcia fights televised, but the kids been making some noise and calling out big names like Gervonta Davis and large social media following. Rumoured to have really given Lomochenko some work in a spar session. 

GGG fight still PPV I think which is unfortunate, he’s fighting a guy I’ve never heard of, but I’ll still watch.

11333691-D9EE-4B2B-B1AC-CFF7EC0592EC.jpeg

DE573527-1691-4865-97FC-A08D843ED3B8.jpeg

5 hours ago, HI5 said:

Not sure if Ryan Garcia fights televised, but the kids been making some noise and calling out big names like Gervonta Davis and large social media following. Rumoured to have really given Lomochenko some work in a spar session. 

GGG fight still PPV I think which is unfortunate, he’s fighting a guy I’ve never heard of, but I’ll still watch.

11333691-D9EE-4B2B-B1AC-CFF7EC0592EC.jpeg

DE573527-1691-4865-97FC-A08D843ED3B8.jpeg

Trap fight for triple g. As long as golovkin keeps focused he should get through.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

Lets see a big fight happen next:  Charlo/GGG

I’d love to see that or vs BSJ..but I think it’s pretty much confirmed for a Canelo rematch first in Sept.

————

Young prospect Devin Haney is fighting tonight on a card which starts in 10min. TSN2

and tomorrow Lomachenko fights on TSN3, card starts at 5pm.

14 minutes ago, HI5 said:

I’d love to see that or vs BSJ..but I think it’s pretty much confirmed for a Canelo rematch first in Sept.

————

Young prospect Devin Haney is fighting tonight on a card which starts in 10min. TSN2

and tomorrow Lomachenko fights on TSN3, card starts at 5pm.

thanks ill watch Haney tonight and Lom tomorrow!

6 hours ago, Isam said:

Loma  is in tough against linares. Should be a  good tilt.

Ive never watched Linares- would be goo to see someone actually give him a challenge

Last night's Haney fight was pretty tilted.  I think Haney needs to face a tough challenger next that will walk him down- see if he has the endurance to face a tough 10 round fight.  Gotta say though, I havnt seen anyone emulate Roy Jones Jr like he does

10 minutes ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

Ive never watched Linares- would be goo to see someone actually give him a challenge

Last night's Haney fight was pretty tilted.  I think Haney needs to face a tough challenger next that will walk him down- see if he has the endurance to face a tough 10 round fight.  Gotta say though, I havnt seen anyone emulate Roy Jones Jr like he does

Linares is a big boy with some skill. Should be awesome.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forgot about the fights on the 9th....gotta watch those tonight.

Predictions on Wilder/AJ?  Personally I think all Wilder has is height and reach.  Seeing him get KO'd by a far more technical RUS fighter in the amateurs makes me think AJ has a good chance.  If Wilder beats him though that would be quite the win.

9 hours ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

Forgot about the fights on the 9th....gotta watch those tonight.

Predictions on Wilder/AJ?  Personally I think all Wilder has is height and reach.  Seeing him get KO'd by a far more technical RUS fighter in the amateurs makes me think AJ has a good chance.  If Wilder beats him though that would be quite the win.

The Crawford fight was a masterpiece, amazing skill. Crawford vs Spence will be a big fight, Crawford being the more skilled and Spence being the harder hitter.

It seemed like AJ was ducking Wilder the way contract negotiations were going. Looks like theirs a rematch guaranteed in America that’s being negotiated in the deal as well. I think Wilder can win it, but we’ve never seen Wilder go down. AJ got dropped and got right back up and won vs Klitschko. It could literally boil down to who lands first, and AJ has been shedding some muscle to move quicker.