The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[BOXING]Related discussion here!

Angry Goose

1 minute ago, HI5 said:

Yep, that was a joke. This is hands down one of the most incredible comebacks in history. 

Fury deserved that.

Agreed. If Fury won, there was the rematch clause... now with a draw, regardless of who wins in the must-have rematch, there is still the need for the trilogy fight.

$$$$$

Malignaggi really foreshadowed the concerns about judging too. 

19 hours ago, Down by the River said:

Loma fighting tomorrow night! This one crept up on me quickly. 

Almost forgot about this one! 

Bob Arum really needs to go though; we could have seen him fight Mikey instead. But now Mikey got his eyes set on a more dangerous Spence Jr. 

What would you guys think about Loma vs Pac? Apparently Loma rejected that offer, saying Pac was too old. 

3 hours ago, HI5 said:

Almost forgot about this one! 

Bob Arum really needs to go though; we could have seen him fight Mikey instead. But now Mikey got his eyes set on a more dangerous Spence Jr. 

What would you guys think about Loma vs Pac? Apparently Loma rejected that offer, saying Pac was too old. 

I've got no interest in seeing him fight Pac. It's also a high risk, low reward fight for Loma. You beat him, and all you've done is beat up someone who is waaaaay passed his prime. It would say nothing about Loma's legacy if he beats him to a pulp. 

Garcia moving up in weight class only further decreases the likelihood that he and Loma will meet. I guess Loma and Gervonta Davis could be interesting, but Davis needs to stop getting into street fights for this to happen. 

That Teofimo KO was nice! Still gotta watch the Lomachenko fight; maybe tomorrow.

7 hours ago, Down by the River said:

I've got no interest in seeing him fight Pac. It's also a high risk, low reward fight for Loma. You beat him, and all you've done is beat up someone who is waaaaay passed his prime. It would say nothing about Loma's legacy if he beats him to a pulp. 

Garcia moving up in weight class only further decreases the likelihood that he and Loma will meet. I guess Loma and Gervonta Davis could be interesting, but Davis needs to stop getting into street fights for this to happen. 

PAC, looked good in his last fight..think he’d stop Lomachenko. Davis is just dumb, all the talent and power..could probably catch Lomachenko but he’s been spending too much time with guys like Broner.

Canelo fights at 168lbs tomorrow. His first fight on the DAZN app/network..I think you’ll have to download the app on your tv, xbox, phone etc to watch. I’ve heard the first month on the app is free and then it’s like $10/month if you subscribed.

10 hours ago, HI5 said:

Canelo fights at 168lbs tomorrow. His first fight on the DAZN app/network..I think you’ll have to download the app on your tv, xbox, phone etc to watch. I’ve heard the first month on the app is free and then it’s like $10/month if you subscribed.

He's fighting in a different weight class than his other 2 World Title Belts against the Super MIddleweight Champion from Liverpool UK but is still coming in as favourite if by chance anyone has access to Sky Sports Boxing it is broadcast live there too

Edited by fagin
  • Cheers 1

15 hours ago, fagin said:

He's fighting in a different weight class than his other 2 World Title Belts against the Super MIddleweight Champion from Liverpool UK but is still coming in as favourite if by chance anyone has access to Sky Sports Boxing it is broadcast live there too

Sweet, should be able to find a stream for Sky Sports.

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

Pacquiao v Broner: lets hear some predictions.

I gotta roll with Broner, but...

Pac-Man looked good in his last fight, but you never know. He also looks to be trying to set up the rematch with Floyd, they’ve had a few convenient run ins with one another. 

Ill go with Manny for the win.