The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[BOXING]Related discussion here!

Angry Goose

1 hour ago, UnkNuk said:

Ruiz/Joshua 2 wasn't the most entertaining fight but it was a very smart fight by Joshua.

But instead of talking about Ruiz/Joshua 3, how 'bout arranging a fight between Joshua and Wilder and getting a unified heavyweight champion?

AJ has been dropped multiple times in his career and already has a suspect chin. I can only imagine what happens when Wilder even grazes him. AJ is clearly the superior boxer but Wilder has freak once in a generation power. Way more excited for Fury vs Wilder rematch. 

5 hours ago, UnkNuk said:

Ruiz/Joshua 2 wasn't the most entertaining fight but it was a very smart fight by Joshua.

But instead of talking about Ruiz/Joshua 3, how 'bout arranging a fight between Joshua and Wilder and getting a unified heavyweight champion?

Wilder will end that mans a career in a split second. 

5 hours ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

Don't really know Crawford's opponent too well,but looking forward to this fight nonetheless

I don’t get why Crawford signed with top rank, now theirs literally no chance he fights anyone from the PBC roster. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Many pundits picking Deontay Wilder by KO for the rematch tonight. But I gotta stick with the Gypsy King tonight; I like both fighters but Tyson Fury a tad more.

Both fighters carrying a lot more weight than their previous fight as well.

First Fight:

Wilder: 215.5lbs

Fury: 256.5lbs

Second Fight: 

Wilder: 231lbs

Fury: 273lbs

• Upvote 1

Dominating win by Fury.

I read somewhere on Twitter that Wilder was fighting a bunch of people that were not really considered to be ‘anything great’, and how the league/camp was trying to protect Wilder by not giving him contenders in the top 10, or how they refused to unify the belts.

Apparently the fight with Fury was suppose to be also a ‘easy’ match considering Fury was coming to the fight out of shape and just finished battled depression and substance abuse. Just it never happened and Fury held his own resulting in another match.