18) Not A Fruit

19) Aladeen

20) Gumball

21) Burrdaman

22) Beluga Whale

23)

24)

25)

I would like to reach 25 players, but it isn't necessary to get this game in full swing. Sign-ups are open until 10:00pm tonight, and roles will be handed out immediately after sign-ups are closed. Once all roles have been handed out, I will give word that the game is on.

First nightfall will be April 21st (Monday night) at 10:00pm so be sure to have all of your votes tallied by then . SPECIALS BE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ACTIONS INTO ME BY 9:30pm OR THEY WILL BE DEFERRED TO THE FOLLOWING ROUND .

11) Please keep the major spoilers of this show to yourself for those (like Intoews) who have yet to see the show. Obviously some minor ones are apparent, but please try to keep the major ones out of conversation, thank you.

Much love.

Also, thumbs up to stricter inactivity rules. Players who consistently drop in every other round just to stay alive are WOATis.

Giving the TP both a psycho and vanilla sheriff is way too overpowered, IMO. It basically gives them two regular sheriffs once they find out who's who.

Fair enough, I could change the Vanilla Sheriff to the Naive Sheriff if everyone thinks that would work better?

Fair enough, I could change the Vanilla Sheriff to the Naive Sheriff if everyone thinks that would work better?

That gives the town a confirmed TP without investigation once one of the Sheriffs gets their first hit. Certainly not as overpowered as the Psycho Sheriff but with the predictability of the roles I think it benefits the TP a lot more than it should.

That gives the town a confirmed TP without investigation once one of the Sheriffs gets their first hit. Certainly not as overpowered as the Psycho Sheriff but with the predictability of the roles I think it benefits the TP a lot more than it should.
The Naive Sheriff thinks everyone is TP and the Paranoid Sheriff thinks everyone is Mafia; it will be at least the second round before they figure out which they are. Plenty of time for the Kingpin or Lackey to make a difference. If this is too geared for the TP, I can have the Lackey use their block every round instead of every other round.

Archived