The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Would you guys...

nux4lyfe

..go to a party If you were invited last min?, like you got a phone call all of a sudden today and the party was tomorrow , not just any party, a Hall party which probably had to be booked a month or 2 in advance..and you've known the 'buddy' since forever...

Yes. That is if you want to go.

Don't let things stand in the way of you making the positive vs negative decisions in life. Because you'll miss out if you do...whatever the reason for a last minute invite, you have been invited so let that be the only consideration in this. Just my opinion....life's too short to sweat the small stuff.

Personally, I try to reduce the drama clutter from my life whenever possible. It'll weigh you down if you overthink things...enjoy life while you can.

I can tell you sometimes it's just a numbers thing and nothing personal...especially if large families are involved.

So I took your guy's advice and ended up going, Needless to say I had a very good time, Caught up with some people I haven't seen in a long time, and I guess the free food and open bar didn't hurt...

Haha, I know this sounds like I'm bragging but I got the hot bartenders number that every else that tried couldn't...

This was actually my best friends, daughter's 1st bday party....that's why I was a lil' ..I guess you could say on the fence about it with the whole last min invite....

anyways, Had a blast and thank you all for the encouragement and good advice, cheers!......

Archived