Brendan Perlini - Nic Petan - Ryan Haggerty
xxx - Brayden Point - Taylor Leier
Brock McGinn - Drew LeBlanc - Spencer Watson

Jordan Subban - xxx
xxx - xxx
xxx - xxx

Josh Harding
Matt Hackett

Great, sounds good. I've head good things about Pickup hockey - generally I've used Yahoo.... does it offer the same live-draft format?

The draft will be hosted on good ol' CDC.

It will be an offline draft with a relatively large time limit for each pick.

The draft will be hosted on good ol' CDC.

It will be an offline draft with a relatively large time limit for each pick.

Sure - I'll have to have an open mind. Seems like it would be better to just use a super-established drafting system. But I'm new here - I'll go with whatever :)

Sure - I'll have to have an open mind. Seems like it would be better to just use a super-established drafting system. But I'm new here - I'll go with whatever :)

It's basically impossible to have thirty people get online at once to do a live draft. You could get everybody to send a list but then Caboose would have a hard time going through the lists in the time limit that Yahoo gives you.

we´ll definitelly to have discuss the point structure

That brings up a good point. I was discussing this with JE earlier and I think the best solution is to simply have player demand contracts based on their pickup hockey performance, goons included.

Obviously this is open for debate as we haven't started yet. What are your thoughts?

Personally, I'm not a fan of including PIMs but I know that won't be a popular opinion.

I think that if we're drafting a 30 team league, with 30+ players per team..... then it's impossible not to track PIMS. A good portion of everyone's teams are going to be average at-best players.

That brings up a good point. I was discussing this with JE earlier and I think the best solution is to simply have player demand contracts based on their pickup hockey performance, goons included.

Obviously this is open for debate as we haven't started yet. What are your thoughts?

Does that means a 200+ PIMS Goon should get same Money as a 40-50 Points per Season Player for an example????

Does that means a 200+ PIMS Goon should get same Money as a 40-50 Points per Season Player for an example????

That's essentially what it boils down to, but this is an unrealistic system and I am hesitant of it.

Archived