The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is tampa now a good trading partner for Kes?

Bure to Mogilny

I think there is some possibilitys here for a trade as tampa badly needed more grit and scoring

Of course they missed there star goalie but they would have been differrent team if they had a beastly Kesler adding tougnes scoring grit and leadership

Dont even mention drouin but they do have some young offensive talent that we need

I think there is some possibilitys here for a trade as tampa badly needed more grit and scoring

Of course they missed there star goalie but they would have been differrent team if they had a beastly Kesler adding tougnes scoring grit and leadership

Dont even mention drouin but they do have some young offensive talent that we need

yes every team that is eliminated from the playoffs is now a good trading partner for kesler...

Kesler to Tampa would involve drouin, Palat and Hedman as a start but that's still not enough for us. Maybe if virtanen is still available with their first?

Haha just kidding. I'm not sure what they would be willing to give up though. They have some young guys that look good

For Tanev shink and a 1st? Or is to much from us?

A good but grossly overrated on CDC defenceman, a talented yet unproven prospect, and a 1st isn't going to fetch you Patty Kane. Kane is one of the best wingers in the game hell I'd even go as far as saying one of the best players in the game (top 10-15.)

They need NHL capable defenceman more.

yes every team that is eliminated from the playoffs is now a good trading partner for kesler...

Clearly we need a thread to discuss the possibility for every team in the league that doesn't look to be winning the cup currently.

Archived