The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MDF: (1) Pittsburgh Penguins vs (2) New York Rangers

Who will win the series?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What did I tell ya. Rangers would force a game 7 and now all they need to do is ice it

Are you a betting man? .. Rangers must be favored with the 'Big Mo' and all .. what odds would you be offering? .. I mean were you a betting person and all? .. I would be interested to know .. I have some extra Canadian Tire money up for grabs .. :)

If the Pens blow this, it would have to be.

I had the Rangers in 6 but the Pens were firmly in the driver's seat 2 games ago.

I guess St. Louis' situation was the spark that NY needed because they look like they want it more now.

I've never been impressed by the penguins since they won the cup. There's just no heart and soul type players on that team, and you need those guys to go far in the playoffs

I've never been impressed by the penguins since they won the cup. There's just no heart and soul type players on that team, and you need those guys to go far in the playoffs

I dislike much about both teams, and love to play 'Devils Advocate' .. I see more character in the Rangers but I am not sure their Coach measures up .. from past experience .. matters not, as they will just be a speed-bump in front of the Bruins as long as the NHL wants that level of 'hockey' .. it would be delicious to watch AV 'flail' again.

Here's hoping we get to see AV prove his adaptability against the Bruins .. again .. poor Alain .. he must feel "lacking"?

Would be nice to see Alain get another shot at Boston.

And as a bonus Crosby heads off to score another golden goal in Belarus (?)

Would be nice to see Alain get another shot at Boston.

And as a bonus Crosby heads off to score another golden goal in Belarus (?)

I don't think Players who are out after Round 2 are eligible for the IIHF World Championship. It's only non-playoff teams and 1st round exits.

AV haters back in their holes in the ground. I hope the Rangers win the Cup. The bitterness would be delicious.

It's probably a good thing that Mike Gillis is out or else fans would be coming to his place with pitch forks

I don't think Players who are out after Round 2 are eligible for the IIHF World Championship. It's only non-playoff teams and 1st round exits.

Didn't Ovi play after his 2nd round exit in 2011?

Edit: 2012?

Archived