The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Report) torts fired tomorrow

Why is that? Nothing to do with his coaching.....

Bieksa said it from day one,we don't need a buttkicker.Ya I could see a whole team of high paid NTC protected players hating a coach that calls them out.Just find a players coach that knows how to handle 33 year old stars that'll work .......ya no it won't .Anyway I'm against the decision.

Only way I support that is if the core follows him out the door.Trevor needs to show he is a president not a pro player fanboy,the players aren't running the show.They don't deserve to they are under performing and deserve blame.

Bieksa said it from day one,we don't need a buttkicker.Ya I could see a whole team of high paid NTC protected players hating a coach that calls them out.Just find a players coach that knows how to handle 33 year old stars that'll work .......ya no it won't .Anyway I'm against the decision.

I disagree. I

The right coach could get them on board. They wouldn't have gone a month almost without a win.

Only way I support that is if the core follows him out the door.Trevor needs to show he is a president not a pro player fanboy,the players aren't running the show.They don't deserve to they are under performing and deserve blame.

Trade and fire them all?? Really?

Trade and fire them all?? Really?

Yup.The thing is when do the chances for the core run out?Whats next to try?What I'm worried about is where will this backing of the core lead us?Are you so sure they won't trade youth to support this group?To what length will they go to give these guys another chance?Thats my worry.

Archived