The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Canuck Commentators?

JohnnyCanuck7

I like the Johns. Homers, but not to an obnoxious level. I always laugh when Garrett has to suggest uses for the grocery items. It was hilarious when he was extolling the virtues of vodka and cranberry juice.

Right on .. they are a great mix

I like the Johns. Homers, but not to an obnoxious level. I always laugh when Garrett has to suggest uses for the grocery items. It was hilarious when he was extolling the virtues of vodka and cranberry juice.

mac and cheese and cereal lol

Shorthouse doesn't have enough presence on the mic, also when you hear his interviews it seems like he's trying not to piss people off instead of speaking his mind. However, a guy like they have in Pit or Buf is just too gimmicky, it would get annoying quick.

It's about fracking time those two home-boys get the boot. They are so biased and blind it makes my stomach turn. I think there's still room on Tortelini's barge tomorrow - when he get's pushed out to sea! About time this team freshens things up! The next thing to clean up is the scouting staff that was spared during the last housekeeping 8 years ago. Hope Trev kicks those useless boat anchor parasites out. They haven't got us decent NHL calibre pick in years and my this team is drowning in old has-beens! They should be docked pay or taken to court for incompetence. Throwing darts at a board would have got us better picks than what they provided. I think they can squeeze on the barge too tomorrow. I'm sure Tortelini will be at home with a few rats.

I have an idea.

Since the only voice any person on this website or in this city can tolerate hearing is their own, let's banish all colour commentators from the league and replace them with fans. Then you guys can say what you want and hear what you want on a regular basis.

It's about fracking time those two home-boys get the boot. They are so biased and blind it makes my stomach turn. I think there's still room on Tortelini's barge tomorrow - when he get's pushed out to sea! About time this team freshens things up! The next thing to clean up is the scouting staff that was spared during the last housekeeping 8 years ago. Hope Trev kicks those useless boat anchor parasites out. They haven't got us decent NHL calibre pick in years and my this team is drowning in old has-beens! They should be docked pay or taken to court for incompetence. Throwing darts at a board would have got us better picks than what they provided. I think they can squeeze on the barge too tomorrow. I'm sure Tortelini will be at home with a few rats.

RU SERIOUS? .. oh yes .. apparently UR .. :lol:

I have an idea.

Since the only voice any person on this website or in this city can tolerate hearing is their own, let's banish all colour commentators from the league and replace them with fans. Then you guys can say what you want and hear what you want on a regular basis.

I know that's a joke, but I'd LOVE to have the option of having the players mic'd up and no commentators.

I have an idea.

I find myself making comments about what just happened in the game, and literally have myself being repeated by the TV commentator seconds later, like ALL the time.

Only when I say, "Why in the hell am I watching such crappy commentating on CBC/TSN? Didn't I BAN these fools? Where's the mute button?" am I not repeated by the TV commentator.

Archived