I like to open my collection packs in bulk. Here's what I got so far:

First 50 packs:

Modano

Keith

McDonagh

Howard

Got nothing but Kurri in the next 29

Then got Giroux and MS Fleury in the next 24 collection packs

Those are some sweet pulls. My best from 24 collections are Pavel Datsyuk and Claude Giroux. Although my pulls come from the regular packs.

Those are some sweet pulls. My best from 24 collections are Pavel Datsyuk and Claude Giroux. Although my pulls come from the regular packs.

Yeah I'm not complaining, especially since I never buy any packs in fear of getting rammed :P. It's made doing collections a lot easier since I have a lot of pucks saved up.

Yeah I'm not complaining, especially since I never buy any packs in fear of getting rammed :P. It's made doing collections a lot easier since I have a lot of pucks saved up.

I'll do collections if I have coins on deck but I don't mind buying packs every now and then since I can afford to.

Completed the Flames collection.

Pack 1: Hertl, Captain Card

Pack 2: Dan Boyle, Captain Card, +9 Hands, 500 Coins

Pack 3: Paul Stastny

Pack 4: Burmistrov, Etem, 15 Duration, Goalie +5 All

Pack 5: Filppula, Loui Eriksson

Wow that's a lot better than I was expecting. No very rare ones or anything, but it got me some roster players. Automatically using the +5 All Goalie and 15 Duration on my goalie.

From tonight's free packs:

EB Games Pre-order: Change Team St Louis

Ultimate Edition Pack 1: Giordano, Change Team Colorado

Ultimate Edition Pack 2: Plekanec, Goalie +5 All, Goalie +9 High.

Looks like I'm using 2 +5's and a 15 Duration on my goalie Varlamov. Lol. My free packs tonight are way better than I've gotten in the last month.

Playing be a GM mode decide to jump in and playing a game winning 6-2 against buffalo decide to quit with about 5 minutes left in the third period.Go back to the main screen turns out it didnt finish simming simmed a couple games and somehow i lost 6-2.

I thought you couldn't do that on the PS4

Is OTP the same thing as EASHL?

No. OTP and EASHL are similar, but there are some differences. OTP is played with random people that make up the two teams, while EASHL is played by two teams with set rosters (friends, other online players). They both have their share of hassles, but OTP is worse: goalies screw around, players score on themselves or are incompetent, random pauses, people blaring obscene music, and it takes forever for people to choose a side and/or pick a position. EASHL can take awhile to find a game due to dodging or poor searching.

There is also a difference in the way the two play: EASHL is more systematic, especially due to team chemistry, but also different tuner sets (my opinion, not sure if the tuners are different). OTP is pretty scrambly with a bunch of cherry pickers and suspect goaltending.

OTP was patched into the game, but EASHL won't come until NHL 16 (hopefully).

No. OTP and EASHL are similar, but there are some differences. OTP is played with random people that make up the two teams, while EASHL is played by two teams with set rosters (friends, other online players). They both have their share of hassles, but OTP is worse: goalies screw around, players score on themselves or are incompetent, random pauses, people blaring obscene music, and it takes forever for people to choose a side and/or pick a position. EASHL can take awhile to find a game due to dodging or poor searching.

There is also a difference in the way the two play: EASHL is more systematic, especially due to team chemistry, but also different tuner sets (my opinion, not sure if the tuners are different). OTP is pretty scrambly with a bunch of cherry pickers and suspect goaltending.

OTP was patched into the game, but EASHL won't come until NHL 16 (hopefully).

I was going to buy a PS4 with NHL 15 but I've heard so many complaints about it, I'm not sure now. I used to play NHLPA '94 a lot but I lost interest because the newer games sucked balls but I'm diving back in, just not sure which one to get.

How is otp on ps4 gameplay wise I can't really get into next gen I hate the game play

Garbage. They need to implement a voting system where if a team is unanimous they can kick players who are bad. Puck hogs and terrible players alike run rampant in OTP. Especially since the userbase is split over four different platforms you run into the same guys every day.

Is anyone else not receiving their coin bonuses for winning division titles/being promoted etc? I've been screwed out of about 25-30k so far.

Same here. Also, what the heck is up with selling cards to other players? I flipped Rick Nash for 60k, and only got 55 of that. Same went for Hall, I got 140k when I sold him for 150. Is EA taxing our cards?

Archived