The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pittsburgh completes Collapse...if Bylsma is fired would you want him as our new coach?

jj99

Pittsburgh completes Collapse...if Bylsma is fired would you want him as our new coach?  

230 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bylsma isnt the Pens problem. They are a two line team with a mediocre goaltender. You arent going to win very often, regardless of how good Malkin and Crosby are.

Sidney Crosby has hit a slump and he is confused. Gretzky and Lemieux never hit a slump at age 26. Not even at 30.

For the first time since he was 6 years old, he cant dominate everyone on the ice regardless of how hard he tries. Its going to be a soul searching summer for him.

When AV was fired, I thought we were getting rid of the wrong person and kept the guy who had been riding the coat tails of Nonis and Burke's assembly of talent!

What if we offer up to NY, MG's contract, Torts contract and everyone on this board who wanted AV fired in exchange for AV back?

::D

Why does everyone hate Dan Bylsma? He's a great coach and I'd welcome him here in a heartbeat.

Because the population has been brainwashed to want to suck for a rebuild. They don't want a coach who won a Cup. That would go against failure.

Pathetic fans really. Listen to the fans who want to win. They usually have better things to do than stay in a basement and write nonsense.

Bylsma isnt the Pens problem. They are a two line team with a mediocre goaltender. You arent going to win very often, regardless of how good Malkin and Crosby are.

Sidney Crosby has hit a slump and he is confused. Gretzky and Lemieux never hit a slump at age 26. Not even at 30.

For the first time since he was 6 years old, he cant dominate everyone on the ice regardless of how hard he tries. Its going to be a soul searching summer for him.

Oh that's ok.

LUCIC - CROSBY - KASSIAN

D. SEDIN - H. SEDIN - ALFREDSON

If not Crosby, I'd certainly welcome Malkin instead. Nonetheless, the Penguins are crumbling.

no, if he can't get some of the best players in the world going, he's not going to get our stale core going.

Actually, yea I want him here to aid us in tanking for Mcdavid

This is what I believe is the best thing we can do for our franchise. God I hope we dont try to get UFAs to squeek into the playoffs next year.

Good point. Wonder if they regret not getting Kesler now?

Maybe it's because our team can't score worth a damn that people here seem to think Kesler is an offensive dynamo.

The guy had ZERO assists the last 3 months of the season. Considering all his ice time that is really saying something.

He's great defensively but that was hardly the reason Pitts lost.

This is what I believe is the best thing we can do for our franchise. God I hope we dont try to get UFAs to squeek into the playoffs next year.

Even if we tank. There's no guarantee we win the lottery. In fact many teams lose it the last few years.

Even if we tank. There's no guarantee we win the lottery. In fact many teams lose it the last few years.

The odds are actually against the last place team winning the lottery! Yes, you have the best chance of the teams that are in the lottery, but your odds are still only 25% (1 in 4) of actually getting it!

Definitely. If we fall bottom 5, we'll draft a guy that can be a franchise player because there are actually a handful of guys who can be franchise players. If we squeek into the playoffs next year, we'll miss out on a good draft position and we'll be scrambling for the next 5 years to find someone who can be a 1c

No McDavid? ok. I'll take Eichel/Barzal/Hanifin/Konecny/Strome

Because the population has been brainwashed to want to suck for a rebuild. They don't want a coach who won a Cup. That would go against failure.

Pathetic fans really. Listen to the fans who want to win. They usually have better things to do than stay in a basement and write nonsense.

We just had a coach who won a cup.

We've had 3 actually.

Keenan,

Crow,

Torts

I want a coach who *will* win one with the Canucks, not one who won one with another team.

We should call them back..

"Hey about that Kesler deal.... We want pouliot, sutter and Bennett and a pick"

I want Malkin.

IF they want Kesler, we want Malkin. Even with his inflated salary, he gets to be #1 centre on a team where he'd be a / the star. Pitts gets some cap room to make some moves, we get a signed Malkin, they get a Kesler + ?

The "winner" of the trade is usually the one who gets the best player.

Archived