The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECF: (4) Montreal Canadiens vs (5) New York Rangers

Who will win the series?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lel okay I'll bite. When's the last time your joke of a franchise won a cup? Pls stop talking like you're the best team in the world. Spoilers: you're not even close.

Were you even alive when the Flames won the cup? Your team wouldn't even be the best team in the AHL.

Possibly a dive but Pouliot still stuck out his leg after the whistle. Just another typical flames fan.

N

Nothing wrong with that call... he stuck his leg out from behind and then pushed from the front up top.

Side note... is anybody listening on NBC? Holy, I think Engblom had an aneurysm because they made that call. He stated, emphatically that it was shoulder to shoulder and no kicking motion. It was clearly a slew foot or trip, whatever you want to call it. Is it a penalty - that is debatable, but definitley wasn't just shoulder to shoulder lol.

lel okay I'll bite. When's the last time your joke of a franchise won a cup? Pls stop talking like you're the best team in the world. Spoilers: you're not even close.

He never even said anything about being the best team in the world. It even proves by him being a Loungo Hater.

Nothing wrong with that call... he stuck his leg out from behind and then pushed from the front up top.

Side note... is anybody listening on NBC? Holy, I think Engblom had an aneurysm because they made that call. He stated, emphatically that it was shoulder to shoulder and no kicking motion. It was clearly a slew foot or trip, whatever you want to call it. Is it a penalty - that is debatable, but definitley wasn't just shoulder to shoulder lol.

Indeed nothing wrong with the call. NBC is just biased, Id say.

Were you even alive when the Flames won the cup? Your team wouldn't even be the best team in the AHL.

doesn't matter, 1>0 bro

I'm here to comment on THIS game yet somehow you want to make it about the Flames lel. I don't know who's a bigger troll or more insecure about the state of their team. Let me remind you your "great" franchise is set to pick 6th overall even though you were "pushing for the cup." You're not winning despite of what you think.

Archived