The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECF: (4) Montreal Canadiens vs (5) New York Rangers

Who will win the series?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow what a game. I love how the Habs continued to attack after the Rangers tied the game, taking back the lead and firing up the sellout home crowd... Whether or not the Habs can take series, this is the type of a playoff game that every hockey fan can enjoy.

It's a damn shame that this exciting brand of hockey will be killed off instantly... as soon as SCF begins with the godforsaken LA Kings in it. :sadno:

who says i'm on a bandwagon? i'm a rangers fan, just as much as everyone in this thread is a habs fan

Doubt it.

I'm cheering for the Habs for 2 reasons.

One: They are a team from Canada.

Two: Ken Dryden was my idol when I was growing up.

Post-game there's Cherry & Ron again with more name-dropping...apparently the only way they can hang onto this gig now, is to simply smooze about anything, ..BUT hockey.

that was weird. no wonder hnic is going away

Regarding le headshot on Weise

Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC

CBC technology indicates Prust hit on Stepan was .93 seconds after puck gone; Moore on Weise was .5

what is on the rule book?

weise was looking away, had no idea the hit was coming.

you don't think Dorsett is looking at a couple games off? at least a game I'd say

that thing's going to be all over the highlight reels tonight

Same as Moore. Exact same hit as Prust's but more (no pun intended) head contact.

Regarding le headshot on Weise

Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC

CBC technology indicates Prust hit on Stepan was .93 seconds after puck gone; Moore on Weise was .5

Still a blindside hit with contact to the head, and he may have left his feet .. both were dirty hits .. Bettman wanted this series to go 6 at least .. and would not a game 7 be even better for marketing etc? .. let Mademoiselle Reno sing away the 'blues'.

Archived