The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECF: (4) Montreal Canadiens vs (5) New York Rangers

Who will win the series?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

SO HAPPY that the Rangers won - GO Vineault. I will bet the Canucks are really sorry they fired you. Hey how did the most volatile coach in the NHL work out?

Does anybody know whether there is any truth to the rumour that your fired coach broke into the Flames locker room at intermission and punched out the Calgary coach? This was after a brawl on the ice. Also has a new coach been named?

SO HAPPY that the Rangers won - GO Vineault. I will bet the Canucks are really sorry they fired you. Hey how did the most volatile coach in the NHL work out?

Does anybody know whether there is any truth to the rumour that your fired coach broke into the Flames locker room at intermission and punched out the Calgary coach?

this part never happened, but yes Torts tried to get into their locker room during intermission

Why do you continue to cheer for the team you know is going to lose?

I just don't like Montreal so I cheer against them. The team I want to win the cup is Anaheim because I want Selanne to go out with a bang.

Anyone remember the Habs bouncing the Rags back in '86? Roy as a rookie, took down the 'Beezer.

Bobby Smith, Mike McPhee, Gainey, Skrudland, Richer, Kordic/Nilan? & Claude Lemieux up front.

Chelios, Robinson, Rick Green, Ludwig, et al. ground their opponents to dust.

This will be hard to predict, both teams spread the offense out to multiple players instead of just heavily using 1 line (I'm looking at you Pittsburgh) and both teams has top notch goaltending- I can't wait to see Price vs the King.

I do predict that Weise will be a very valuable asset in the series like he was in the last series.

Archived